1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought this line was pretty much dead, so this is a nice surprise! And it's a bonus that they did Saul next, as it probably can double as a Better Call Saul figure too!

I thought this line was pretty much dead, so this is a nice surprise! And it's a bonus that they did Saul next, as it probably can double as a Better Call Saul figure too!

That's probably why they did it -- though, Jimmy McGill does have a bit of a different look than Saul Goodman. Mike and Gus are the next logical choices.

I still haven't found a Heisenberg that I really like. Might have to just settle for the ThreeZero. It's not all that expensive.

SnakeDoc

2f7250c94e8a13b80e106a4db3d4f282.jpg

Here is an update! Whatcha think?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I recently got my Heisenberg figure, and it's amazing, I changed his hands because the ones he brings are horrible, but I'm more than satisfied with this figure
20180701_124246.jpg

Picked up Jesse for 80.00 on the bay. I was going to skip as I didn't think it looked that great but the price made it more appealing. Waiting for Saul to arrive now. Hoping Mike is in the works.
138abee2c11f7d154f8a8d5a9a497fb6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Picked up Jesse for 80.00 on the bay. I was going to skip as I didn't think it looked that great but the price made it more appealing. Waiting for Saul to arrive now. Hoping Mike is in the works.
138abee2c11f7d154f8a8d5a9a497fb6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Did you get Saul on eBay too? Can’t find a decent deal for him at all.

Did you get Saul on eBay too? Can’t find a decent deal for him at all.
No. I actually spent the last two weeks trying to hunt one down. I forgot about Saul's release and it appeared to be sold out everywhere...But...I sent a message to Toy Anxiety literally yesterday to see if they still had complete figures and luckily they did. And for retail too! Those guys are great.

Back