1/6 - Terminator T1-1-50 "Future Tank" - Storm Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
?Which TX figure?

No, I posted here because I had contacted Dream Concept Collectibles for this tank because I'm looking for one and they told me it was sold out. Then I found another collector who was looking for this tank and also contacted DCC. So I just thought I post here that they are sold out.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...s/171806-hot-heart-1-6-tx-terminator-3-a.html

So you hadn't seen that?^ It actually made me recall the existence of this Tank for the first time in quite awhile so I assumed that's what made you bump this thread. Just a coincidence then.
No, I had not seen that topic. But thanks for pointing me to it, I am going to read it. :)

No, my post here was kickstarted by my contact with DCC and contact with another Terminator fan that was looking for this tank. As I had not seen a post in it declaring this was sold out, I thought I could post it here. And perhaps if someone reads is and is thinking about selling his tank, well, please contact me :)

By the way, if I came across like I was complaining about you bumping this thread that wasn't my intention at all. I would never complain about someone putting in the work to use the search function. :lol

Nu6oGSf.jpg

Back