1/6 - Terminator T1-1-50 "Future Tank" - Storm Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that price is preposterous.

I do like the scene where Arnold takes on these things:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUe9P24ZCmo[/ame]

I was excited until I saw the price. $300 I wouldn't think twice, $400 I'd get it but feel stupid for paying that much. $900? Even I'm not crazy (or rich). It's a shame, I really like what I saw.

I was excited until I saw the price. $300 I wouldn't think twice, $400 I'd get it but feel stupid for paying that much. $900? Even I'm not crazy (or rich). It's a shame, I really like what I saw.

Its sad that even adults with good jobs that collect this kinda stuff is being priced outta the market, seems more and more that the prices are becoming so unreasonable that the base market for this is lost.

I consider myself doing ok, i'm not rich but certainly not poor ether, just a regular guy making a desent salary and while I could scrape the money together to buy this I never would.....its just not worth that much cash:(

I look at the hot toys 1/4 scale endo with diecast and light up feature and its an engineering masterpiece, that cost 369-400 bucks. That's pricey but still worth it, this is just a joke, but not a funny one:monkey4

What.......!!!
Very out of touch price wise.
On another note Pegasus hobbies will be producing the Hunter killer tank and Flying HK from T2.

893903_575189652554264_1582120858_o.jpg

It was a good design for T3, but T3 it self wasn't good... if you know what I mean.

Back