1/6 - Terminator T1-1-50 "Future Tank" - Storm Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[FONT=&quot]
B.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
A.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
C.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
G.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
5.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
6.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
10.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
12.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
14.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
15.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
17.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
3.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
13.jpg
[/FONT]

I'm just sharing my pictures. I don't care what anyone's opinion is on this item. I have two. T1-26 and the T1-13 (damaged during shipping). Like it, get it. Don't like it, don't. This company is out there doing stuff. You should see the District 9 exosuit they are working on.

I'm just sharing my pictures. I don't care what anyone's opinion is on this item. I have two. T1-26 and the T1-13 (damaged during shipping). Like it, get it. Don't like it, don't. This company is out there doing stuff. You should see the District 9 exosuit they are working on.

Have they got a website?

Yep, but looks stunning, but the packaging shows where the money´s going...
:lol
Price-wise, to be fair, it is not bad for a very limited run item. Rainman, Beto and others get $1200.00 for humanoid customs, so $800.00 or $900.00 is not really that out there in comparison. If it was an HK from T2 it would be something to consider but I just don't care for any of the T3 designs. That said, hopefully these guys do well enough and eventually get a license/design I do care about.

It doesn't even look that great if you ask me. The pictures make it look really cheap even with that nice presentation box. Way over-priced for what it is if you ask me, limited run or not.

Very nice but I think its a little to clean, they should of weathered it better. Can you imagine what it would look like with more realistic weathering, even just a little oil effect around the engine/hoses/pistons would of improved it a lot more.

Last edited:
This fig is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of my price range... but, man, that is badass.

Thanks for sharing your pics, Oneye! :)

To be fair, the certificates and booklet are a small part. The main thing is the item itself.

Of course I realize that, but it seems very unprofessional to me.

Don't get me wrong - I realize that these guys are probably based in China and I'm not making fun. I know what it's like to have a second language (and a very rough third). But if you're going to offer a high end product (and the price for this is, imo, even beyond 'high end' for what you're getting), you need to pay attention to how its presented.

Of course I realize that, but it seems very unprofessional to me.

I read on this forum some of the most laughable attempts at the English language by people whose first language is supposed to be English.
I have nothing but the greatest respect for anyone who takes the time to learn another language and almost always cut them the biggest amount of slack i can when their translations don't quite make it.
I cut no slack for the people who claim to speak English and fail miserably, lol.
That's not a jibe at your post.
Just an observation in general.
:rotfl

The price range is way too much for this figure. And they are all sold out now unfortunately. Too bad. Would have loved to own one as there are no other T1 tanks figure out (I don't count the dreamazz figure).

Back