1/6 SUPERMAD TOYS, the old detective 2049

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That thing is gorgeous and I am jealous of you. :mad:

It's pretty incredible looking. The best ones are the weathered ones, like this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD2eKDFNyKs

EFX also put out a weathered version of this Tomenosuke blaster (I guess they built a kit?) that was signed by Ford, but for $3,000. Way too rich for my blood, plus EFX is pretty unreliable so you'd probably have to wait 3 years to get it.

It's pretty incredible looking. The best ones are the weathered ones, like this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD2eKDFNyKs

EFX also put out a weathered version of this Tomenosuke blaster (I guess they built a kit?) that was signed by Ford, but for $3,000. Way too rich for my blood, plus EFX is pretty unreliable so you'd probably have to wait 3 years to get it.

Stunning! Truly gorgeous. Sadly all those are too rich for my blood.

holy moley!!! He arrived today!! that is SUPER quick!! and NO customs issues!! (Canadian customs... )

WOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

first quick crappy pic. i’ll do more later!!
FF9634F6-DB03-4455-8D84-E15522F5FEE3.jpeg

I'm curious what Supermad meant when they said there are still "defects" with the Deckard release. Anyone have any insight?

I'm curious what Supermad meant when they said there are still "defects" with the Deckard release. Anyone have any insight?

In the pictures he posted, the heads looked a little jaundice-yellow in hue when compared to the more brown skin tone body. Might have been just the lighting, but that's what I'm expecting to be the issue. The paint on the head in general didnt look as refined as the earlier pictures.

Looking forward to him showing up though!

The sculpts are a little paler than the body. But the sculpts are excellent.

I think you can get away with it as I don't find it too distracting, and the body has a nicely painted neck which you might lose if you switched it out for another TTM19 clone.

Overall this is a very good looking figure. The shirt has weathering, and proper sewn on buttons. There are also eyelets so it seems you could actually do the shirt up if you wanted to.

The boots are hollow plastic with feet inside, which is unusual nowadays. The ankles feel a bit weak but at least they included a stand to negate that. It's also one of the good old style oval bases without the name plaque, and unlike the current Red Team stands I buy on Ebay, the post fits tightly and doesn't wobble excessively.

The whiskey bottle has the labels printed on the plastic, which is a nice surprise as I was expecting them to be paper labels stuck on.

The blaster is very nice, especially with the translucent amber grip.

I just discovered that the blaster comes with its stand, which I thought was only going to be offered when you bought it separately. KG Hobby's listing specifically stated:

Hunter D Blaster ( made by ABS ) ( p.s. no stand)

49403140602_4ef9e8368e_o.jpg

49402940786_342129afbc_o.jpg

49403163192_e9647fd21e_o.jpg

I realised I hadn't found the whisky glass, so went to open the box again. The sleeve was tight the first time opening, and on the second time it felt like it had welded itself shut.

It started to tear, so I just ripped the thing open in rage because it was pissing me off. :lol

I hate box sleeves that are far too tight. It's not even necessary anyway, since it displays a fake movie title.

Found the whisky glass anyway. :yess:

Yay! Mine arrived a few minutes ago. Apart from finding the glass straight away and the rage against the box, I agree with Asta's review. :D

I decided to remove the tummy padding though, as I think the figure looks better without it.

Last edited:
Back