1/6 SUPERMAD TOYS, the old detective 2049

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I ordered February 1st 2018 (20% deposit) and haven?t gotten anything. I don?t know if this is a silly question, but if there?s anyone who did the 20% and got charged for the rest did you pay HK$1000 or HK$800? My deposit was HK$200 but they upped it to HK$240 on the product page so I?m wondering if I?m paying the higher price or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I ordered February 1st 2018 (20% deposit) and haven?t gotten anything. I don?t know if this is a silly question, but if there?s anyone who did the 20% and got charged for the rest did you pay HK$1000 or HK$800? My deposit was HK$200 but they upped it to HK$240 on the product page so I?m wondering if I?m paying the higher price or not.

February 1st?? [emoji29] Damn it , guess I'm not going to get the invoice anytime soon

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

Well I only deposited for mine earlier this year, so I presume the invoice is a ways off. No worries about that, but $50USD for shipping? Ouch.

Got the "Shipped" notification a quarter of an hour ago.

(This was paid in full 1st February 2018).

They increased the price from 1000 HKD to 1200 HKD for new orders, though they since sold out. You should be paying a balance of 800, since it was 1000 when you ordered.

I paid in full to lock in the cheap shipping quote: 1000 - 3% + 160 shipping = 1130.

Saying that, the last two orders they shipped they reduced the shipping cost from 240 to 175, and still sent them as separate deliveries.

Looking forward to young Deckard as well! I have the Brothers Production version and I could definitely use an upgrade!

Still no invoice...ordered day 1

It's probably due to this, which they posted a couple of days ago:

KGHobby Toys & Models
1 hr

⏰ The wait is over
�� Supermad toys @supermadtoys hunter K is ready to ship
�� Only 50% stock arrived , we are shipping the order in 2018 now ����
The rest will arrive next week, please be patient , we are sending all the invoice out in the coming days.

Well now I'll be waiting for that officer k [emoji36]

Hope I can use that second sculpt on my old custom from blackbox
f21ba52d5a11c366f354060bbe98ecee.jpg
90ecb1e7797e19ff146c7bdaca3de168.jpg

I have not decided but I am leaning towards canceling mine. So frustrated with both KH Hobby and the quality of my Hunter D. Still waiting on a replacement for my damaged head sculpt and the other missing pieces, now they want me to mail the damaged head back to them. And I went to go pick Deckard up today and his feet were fused to the figure stand. In my temperature and humidity controlled collection room. But I cannot have him standing without it because his ankles are so floppy he has no chance of standing on his own. So like, now I have to find a different stand to use for him as well? Also as much as I would want a original Deckard, if I am only going to be able to order it from KG Hobby then I am passing. I have ordered 3 figures from them total and had damaged figures then terrible CS experience with 2 of them. /endrant

I have not decided but I am leaning towards canceling mine. So frustrated with both KH Hobby and the quality of my Hunter D. Still waiting on a replacement for my damaged head sculpt and the other missing pieces, now they want me to mail the damaged head back to them. And I went to go pick Deckard up today and his feet were fused to the figure stand. In my temperature and humidity controlled collection room. But I cannot have him standing without it because his ankles are so floppy he has no chance of standing on his own. So like, now I have to find a different stand to use for him as well? Also as much as I would want a original Deckard, if I am only going to be able to order it from KG Hobby then I am passing. I have ordered 3 figures from them total and had damaged figures then terrible CS experience with 2 of them. /endrant

I've started to use OneSithKit more since the errors from KGH have been racking up.

A quick Google shows that KGH aren't SuperMad's exclusive retailer. Looks like a number of other sites had K listed, for example.

As for the stand, it still boggles the mind why they go to the unnecessary lengths of plastering it with the totally meaningless 'Blade Hunter 2046'. Why bother? I know it's only a sub 2GBP stand, but it just strikes me as a waste of a stand and a waste of time and money on their part. Knock-off companies are always doing this, putting their made up names onto stands that are better off left blank.

And the best part of all: D's boots stick to it.

I've started to use OneSithKit more since the errors from KGH have been racking up.

A quick Google shows that KGH aren't SuperMad's exclusive retailer. Looks like a number of other sites had K listed, for example.

As for the stand, it still boggles the mind why they go to the unnecessary lengths of plastering it with the totally meaningless 'Blade Hunter 2046'. Why bother? I know it's only a sub ?2 stand, but it just strikes me as a waste of a stand and a waste of time and money on their part.

And the best part of all: D's boots stick to it.

Did OSK have these? I have had nothing but good experiences with them. KG Hobby have lost me as a customer. Also at this point 4 months later, I cannot image they will even have a proper replacement head left to send me, or the missing bottle of whiskey for mind. What a joke.

Did OSK have these? I have had nothing but good experiences with them. KG Hobby have lost me as a customer. Also at this point 4 months later, I cannot image they will even have a proper replacement head left to send me. What a joke.

I don't think OSK did get these.

When I just Googled, the names that came up were Planet Action Figures, One Sixth Outfitters and Machinegun Figures/Quick Toy. Because SuperMad always send customers to KGH I was under the impression that they were the exclusive seller.

I've always found OSK to be far more reliable. KGH have made a number of invoicing errors. They once sent an invoice in US dollars instead of Hong Kong dollars. The top of the invoice never states what dollars they are, so I paid it as normal. I lost a load in exchange rate fees, both when paying and in receiving the refund. Lesson learned, I now always scroll down to the bottom of the invoice to check it's actually HKD. Recently they've sent me wrong invoices, but realised what they did and sent new ones minutes later.

They also sometimes completely ignore my order instructions and invent values for customs instead.

Another error they made was failing to supply the CooModel Deluxe Mummy I'd pre-ordered, saying they could only offer the regular. So they probably never put in the order for the deluxe.

I don't think OSK did get these.

When I just Googled, the names that came up were Planet Action Figures, One Sixth Outfitters and Machinegun Figures/Quick Toy. Because SuperMad always send customers to KGH I was under the impression that they were the exclusive seller.
But They are getting the figure from Kg isn't it??

Back