1/6 SUPERMAD TOYS, the old detective 2049

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They showed those practically two years ago though. Are these legit new pics or just more of the same?

Post on FB with a couple more pics
Supermad01_01.jpg
Supermad01_02.jpg
Supermad01_03.jpg
Supermad01_04.jpg

Attachments

• Supermad01_01.jpg
    Supermad01_01.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 194
K was meant to be out before year end....and here we are. As I said, I do believe they will come but it's a serious anti climax at this point no matter how they look.

Anyone know when the Supermad Toys Steve Austin Bionic man is gonna be released?

K was meant to be out before year end....and here we are. As I said, I do believe they will come but it's a serious anti climax at this point no matter how they look.

I mean if we?re getting technical it was supposed to be out 3rd quarter 2018, so any ?updated release date? they give is gonna be way off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supermad put up production pics on their Facebook page. Says this will ship soon. Looks pretty good!

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Doesn't look too bad, but probably one I can still live without. And I'm still not sure why they bothered with the second head with the barely noticeable scratches on it.

He looks pretty much like the prototype in the smaller photos. (The literal 'in hand' photos are the ones that usually send buyers into the initial panic phase).

This is my second oldest outstanding pre-order, fully paid up in June 2018. My oldest is Hunter K, who was fully paid in February 2018.

One thing I never understand though, is why companies insist on plastering their fake film titles or character names onto the stands, as with CC Toys' 'The Last Survivor' and 'Joe'. The names are meaningless so why not just save the effort and leave the stands blank?

In Supermad's defence, however, I don't think they ever listed the stands as being included, so it's an extra for an already cheap set.

Back