1/6 Star Ace - Underworld Evolution - Selene Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sooooo.... nothing!
everybody will like it or dislike it like if you didn't exist.

Who said they couldn't? The most recent pics I posted got pretty positive comments. Maybe it helped push someone to buy it who really wanted a reason the buy the figure. The recent pics have received a lot of praise on facebook also.

Okay, it's official, Selene and Viktor have arrived about 1hour ago, but I've only had time to inbox them 5 minutes ago.

So...

.... I was too harsh, she really is much, much better in hand. From the pictures, I was expecting to grade her a 6/10, but in hand, she's a solid 8-8.5/10. The paint is better than in the pics, quite subtle and quite good. I haven't had time to play with her but the hands are better too than what the pics let me think, and the accessorie, still in the tray, look fine to me. I'm a bit concerned with the knees. The articulation looks bad and I wouldn't advise leaving her with bent knees for too long as I'm pretty sure it will harm the pleather.

Looking forward to pics. :wink1:

Okay, it's official, Selene and Viktor have arrived about 1hour ago, but I've only had time to inbox them 5 minutes ago.

So...

.... I was too harsh, she really is much, much better in hand. From the pictures, I was expecting to grade her a 6/10, but in hand, she's a solid 8-8.5/10. The paint is better than in the pics, quite subtle and quite good. I haven't had time to play with her but the hands are better too than what the pics let me think, and the accessorie, still in the tray, look fine to me. I'm a bit concerned with the knees. The articulation looks bad and I wouldn't advise leaving her with bent knees for too long as I'm pretty sure it will harm the pleather.

Viktor is quite perfect. My only nit is I think the head looks a little big, but that's something I'd noticed in the pics.

So, in the end, I don't have any regrets.

Underworld 54, you're in for a treat.

To those on the fence, I'd advise waiting until you can see her in hand at your local LCS to make an opinion. So far, none of the pics do her justice and I think none will as she seems very hard to photograph. Oh, and the head isn't squished!:)

Glad to hear it, thanks for mini review...glad you'll enjoy them.

Stop teasing me and give us some pictures....please!!!! :pray:

Last edited:
Here's a fun one.

14939631_1322026824496161_1414351433822382348_o.jpg

hey it looks nothing like this great figure. who the hell is this?
oh i should really check what KB movies i haven't seen yet.

The film this is from is called Whiteout, she plays a cop who goes to a cold climate to investigate a murder and she gets snowed in from a blizzard with the killer on the loose. It's very bad but she's oh so good.

The film this is from is called Whiteout, she plays a cop who goes to a cold climate to investigate a murder and she gets snowed in from a blizzard with the killer on the loose. It's very bad but she's oh so good.

I worked on that movie. She is wearing underwear/bra in the shower. I had to remove them digitally (not the worst job I have ever had).

Its funny because she had to have her husband (at that time) come in to "direct" that scene even though she was not naked, she did not want to do it with the director of the film.

Back