1/6 Star Ace - Underworld Evolution - Selene Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No matter how many new pictures of this I see, I can't help thinking it looks like some cheap 7" figure instead of an expensive 1/6 "High-End Collectible". Shame on you, Star Ace, for such a half-assed effort.

:lecture Same.

No matter how many new pictures of this I see, I can't help thinking it looks like some cheap 7" figure instead of an expensive 1/6 "High-End Collectible". Shame on you, Star Ace, for such a half-assed effort.

Good thing it looks better in hand then. :wink1:

15002495_1335855793113264_8769559240654261722_o.jpg

15039675_1335855736446603_131186805586663323_o.jpg

15042176_1335855473113296_6762267412389654563_o.jpg

Last edited:
For me, improve the head sculpt and youve got a great figure. Everything else looks surprisingly good imo. :clap

These quality pics really help the figure shine. Looking forward to some more reviews. Really nice base, had they included the Lycan base from the proto, then the price would've been a bit easier to swallow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These quality pics really help the figure shine. Looking forward to some more reviews. Really nice base, had they included the Lycan base from the proto, then the price would've been a bit easier to swallow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The base doesn't come with it. Someone on Facebook made that for her.

I don't even remember what the base looks like, anyone save the original picture? I don't see it on page 1.

Any rumors if Hot Toy or Blitzwqy plan on acquiring. This license?

Any rumors if Hot Toy or Blitzwqy plan on acquiring. This license?

No chance. If Hot Toys didn't aquire it when Selene was voted the number one most wanted figure in a poll on here years ago then they never will. Plus, they're a little busy at the moment.

Because the popular thing to do in the thread is to trash the figure whenever possible. I wasn't sure if you were being sarcastic. Glad you think she looks good though.

That's not very fair. People are allowed opinions. People have also expressed both good and bad. If it's not as good as the prototype looked etc, then what do you expect? I think that all things considered, it's nice to see that some collectors are happy with her. I wish I could get on board too. I'm hoping to pick her up at a later date, but can't bring myself to pay full retail. Seeings as you're an Underworld fan, I hope you're happy when you get her as it means so much to you, but you can't knock justified criticism.

That's not very fair. People are allowed opinions. People have also expressed both good and bad. If it's not as good as the prototype looked etc, then what do you expect? I think that all things considered, it's nice to see that some collectors are happy with her. I wish I could get on board too. I'm hoping to pick her up at a later date, but can't bring myself to pay full retail. Seeings as you're an Underworld fan, I hope you're happy when you get her as it means so much to you, but you can't knock justified criticism.

Present company excluded. You're fair with your critiques, some are just rude.

Back