1/6 Star Ace - Underworld Evolution - Selene Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I called up Time walker toys and added Viktor to my Selene order, I have to have both and it gave me free shipping so that's a plus.

Uhhh, please let Selene look better in hand. :pray:

Also, I'd like to see the seam on her pants was on the inside and not visible.

14572228_1415553368469946_1443924736426907529_n.jpg

Selene is a huge let down. Viktor looks good still. If she looked as good as he does, I would pick up both. As of now, both a pass.

Selene is a huge let down. Viktor looks good still. If she looked as good as he does, I would pick up both. As of now, both a pass.

I think she will look a lot better in hand, just compare how Viktor looks in that pic to the pics from Michael's review. This isn't the most flattering pic, it's just the most recent one that we have. It was posted this week from Toys2play Facebook.

Don't want a blitzway yet because that is a bad pic, but she is a letdown. Should have at least given her the vibrant blue eyes.

Yea, that's some harsh lighting. As I said in my Viktor review, bright harsh light is going to wash out details. I'm not digging on Selene's nose though...it looks pushed in at the top. On the flip side, her outfit looks great, especially in a better pose than just standing straight up. Hopefully we'll see in hand soon.

Underworld turns into Resident Evil. every next is dumber and made only to feature the main girl again, even when she's not a girl for several decades already.

Yeah to hell with older women kicking ass right?!

I think you missed the point. It is a cash in movie; but as far as older women kicking ass, I hope they explain why she ages. Going to be like Highlander with Christopher Lambert looking way too old to play Connor. But I think they will be smarter than that though hence why I think they are going to explain her aging with the taking of her blood (white hair, etc.). Still enjoyed the first four, should be fun. But it is still a money grab. :)

I think you missed the point. It is a cash in movie; but as far as older women kicking ass, I hope they explain why she ages.
he just sarcastically answered to my post about making more and more ****** movies with less and less plot just for a little extra money, thus ruining the whole idea and humiliating the actor who, like a circus animal, has to repeat everything he/she did 20 years ago, 15 years ago, 10 years ago. Resident Evil, Underworld, Terminator...
though, if so, i didn't get what the sarcasm was, all i see is "jump, animal, jump!" attitude.

All movies like this are money grabs and you simply would not be bringing up the age thing if it were a guy. I also do not reckon that they will work her 'aging' into the story line. As looking at the posters and everything, the studio clearly feels she looks just fine and plenty hot...which she does.

All movies like this are money grabs and you simply would not be bringing up the age thing if it were a guy. I also do not reckon that they will work her 'aging' into the story line. As looking at the posters and everything, the studio clearly feels she looks just fine and plenty hot...which she does.

Exactly. The age of KB is a non issue, she looks fabulous at 42 years old and I also see no reason to address it in the movie.

BTW Eamon, I love the box art you did for Viktor...I can't wait to see Selene's.

Back