1/6 Star Ace - Underworld Evolution - Selene Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still think that (for me personally) Viktor is one of the best 1/6 mass-produced likenesses I've seen. So, I'm hoping Selene is much better in hand too because I can't have one without the other. At the moment, she's holding me back buying either :(

I still think that (for me personally) Viktor is one of the best 1/6 mass-produced likenesses I've seen. So, I'm hoping Selene is much better in hand too because I can't have one without the other. At the moment, she's holding me back buying either :(

Viktor is incredible. He's like a step above most figures we see nowadays.

Here's the new trailer for Underworld: Blood Wars, the 5th installment of the franchise is due out in January 2017.

Do you see anything in there that you'd like to see Star Ace tackle in 1/6 scale?

Do you see anything in there that you'd like to see Star Ace tackle in 1/6 scale?

In a parallel universe, I like to imagine that Kate and I are together and very happy :)

Who's the long-haired blonde with the sword you get a few glimpses of?

The armor would be cool in 1/6.

In a parallel universe, I like to imagine that Kate and I are together and very happy :)

Who's the long-haired blonde with the sword you get a few glimpses of?

The armor would be cool in 1/6.

I'm not sure who she is, I do know Selene gets gray hair...what's that about?

I'm not sure who she is, I do know Selene gets gray hair...what's that about?

Funny-Vampire-Dog-4.jpeg

Just got word from a retailer who is stocking this that she'll be shipping out at the end of September

Shipping out from Star Ace or from from the retailer itself? If it's the later Michael should be having his review sample very soon.

Back