1/6 Star Ace - Underworld Evolution - Selene Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the likeness is rather good. Its certainly the best female figure on display at the convention, the rest are pretty bad.

The figure always looked a bit off to me and I think I've just figured out why, she's way to 'straight' the body has no definable shape/curves which makes her look odd she needs more an hour glass shape, the sculpt is great to my eyes and I can see Kate no problem, blue eyes would have been better though.

The figure always looked a bit off to me and I think I've just figured out why, she's way to 'straight' the body has no definable shape/curves which makes her look odd she needs more an hour glass shape, the sculpt is great to my eyes and I can see Kate no problem, blue eyes would have been better though.

The body is more Ellen Page like isn't it?

Shes not really that hour glass shaped though, shes fairly petite and not very curvy....

d64845542d6153812d5edfb3e5b153ba.jpg

51p7h-a%2BcjL.jpg

A second action ready head sculpt would be welcome, but as is, i'm still interested in picking this up.

Without the costume, I wouldn't know that was KB

:goodpost: i totally agree with you. if you took that headsculpt off that body and costume and just showed it by itself without the rest, i would find it ridiculously hard to tell that was kate at all. how is this the same company that did the hermione sculpt?! they killed that one but with kate they couldn't do anything better then this?! come on star ace!

the sculpt is not an issue.. the eye color... oh lord why cant they make it blue.. grrr
the outfit ... is another story... they f*ed that up big time on the latex

:goodpost: i totally agree with you. if you took that headsculpt off that body and costume and just showed it by itself without the rest, i would find it ridiculously hard to tell that was kate at all. how is this the same company that did the hermione sculpt?! they killed that one but with kate they couldn't do anything better then this?! come on star ace!

Hermione was done by KA Kim - that's why it's one of SA's best.

Seriously? Wow, if only they could've fit Selene into her schedule. Def one of the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really wanted to like.. Love this figure. And really wanted to have a selene in my collection.. But the headsculpt doesnt look like kate. I hope its one of those cases where the actual product in hand looks better than the pictures. Hermione was spot on and i would say one of the best 1/6 hs of 2016. If theres a second version i hope kim gets to do the head.

Does anybody know when she will be released?

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

I have been pushing this figure on a handful of discussion boards, can I get a free figure from Star Ace?

I think of any figure coming soon from any company, this is the one I'm most anxious to see final product in-hand photos of. Really hoping it's not much longer now!

Back