1/6 Star Ace - Underworld Evolution - Selene Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best head yet. The corset is also the most accurate to date but the body suit is not right and the guns are wrong, the compensators are missing.

The head is very attractive, but not quite Beckinsale. Everyone seems to see these things differently. In my opinion the three Selene portraits sculpted by Joy Snyder look more like Kate, and have the subtle attitude of the character Selene. I have seen those sculpts used on the bootleg Selenes that have been produced and they will probably show up on some of these as well. Kudos to Star Ace for finally bringing a licensed Selene to market. It may not be everyone's cup of tea, but they saw a demand and filled it. It would be great if this was a big success for them and they will continue to offer more deverse and in demand characters in the future.

I like it and think it looks like Kate, but I have to be picky with what I can afford to buy and no vamp eyes and no shiny suit equals no sale on my end. I applaud the effort though and glad to see Underworld getting some love.

Well after much thought, i have decided to pass on it. The sculpt is good but i am not completely crazy about it. Hopefully they release another version with a better likeness.

I wish they had gone for rooted hair personally. So many good figures are coming out lately and from so many lines. My shelves are getting full and I have to be really picky these days. The sculpt looks ok, would have preferred the Vamp eyes but without rooted hair I am going to have to pass unfortunately. Too bad, I really love latex clad vampire women with swords and guns.

Lads, I am currently designing the box for Selene here. Do any of you happen to know what make are the two hand guns he is using in this particular movie?

Beretta 92FS.

https://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Underworld:_Evolution

Also a pair of Walther P99s, which are what this figure appears to have.

Oh cool, thanks for that. Probably best if i use the same ones as the figure rather than the posters. Are they different then? Are the ones she uses costumized versions or something?

Awesome you're doing it! I love your boxes :rock

Thanks man. Being doing loads of em lately. All the deluxe Harry Potters, Marylin, this one here and Sons of Anarchy is what I am juggling at the moment. Fun to do. :)

Oh cool, thanks for that. Probably best if i use the same ones as the figure rather than the posters. Are they different then? Are the ones she uses costumized versions or something?

The details are in the IMFDB link, with photos of the guns. I haven't really been following this figure closely enough to see what she comes with.

I agree with what some others have mentioned. I'd have loved to have a blue-eyed version with paler skin and possibly rooted hair. I also agree that the head sculpt is beautiful in its own right but that the likeness is off. I haven't made a final purchasing decision as of yet, however.

Thanks man. Being doing loads of em lately. All the deluxe Harry Potters, Marylin, this one here and Sons of Anarchy is what I am juggling at the moment. Fun to do. :)

You're designing the official box for Star Ace?

Think I prefer the first head they showed. Both are weak sculpts but the first had more feminine features and was softer. The nose wasn't as unappealing as this new one either.
edeef2eda4cc171462c5f0bb4315a33d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back