1/6 Star Ace - Underworld Evolution - Selene Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Star Ace - Underworld

This thread is great.

"Yea Selene. But they need to change the head, and the body, and the clothes, the materials and make from the first movie instead."

Funny...
I think of this every time a new figure comes out.

You could put the actual person in the movie wearing, the actual costume in the movie, then show them off. People will still through a conniption fit about it not looking like what they seen in the movie.

I think this will be the best Selene will ever get. That being said, remember the last ones that came out. Figure Fun had the outfit down. Kumik had the best head sculpt. Phicen well,,, they tried. Give it time and we'll see how Star Ace delivers. I think I wont be upset in the day its ready to buy.

^^^ anything that can be bought will always be subject to scrutiny' . Also serious collectors and there scrutiny is a significant part of the reason why these toys look the way they do! If everyone was ok with what was thrown around / the standards achieved to date would not be possible.
Also all the asks people have are basic mistakes / lack of oversight that need to be corrected. They are pure errors and demands are quiet reasonable! ..... So far.

Mind you we have not even seen a high res pic of the sculpt so let's wait till that's thrown around. :)

They have to HAVE TO get her cute button nose right ;)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

^^^ anything that can be bought will always be subject to scrutiny' . Also serious collectors and there scrutiny is a significant part of the reason why these toys look the way they do! If everyone was ok with what was thrown around / the standards achieved to date would not be possible.
Also all the asks people have are basic mistakes / lack of oversight that need to be corrected. They are pure errors and demands are quiet reasonable! ..... So far.

Mind you we have not even seen a high res pic of the sculpt so let's wait till that's thrown around. :)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

Yes, her cute upturned button nose is a must. It's one of her many great features.

:goodpost: :clap

The Beckinsale likeness really shines through from this angle.

attachment.php

You can see the awesome detail on her boots and her base from this angle.

attachment.php

The more I see the figure from different angles the more I like it. They even got her lips right. That was one of my initial gripes.

Damn, that's a pretty good likeness.

Yah...quite excited about this one...

Really curious what custom (or new) body is being developed, and how this figure will look with a fuller body.

Dave, are we 100% sure Selene will have sculpted hair? Some members on a rival site are contacting Star Ace telling them they would like rooted hair. Just wondering if there is a need to contact them and request that they stick with sculpted, I think it's a no brainer for this figure.

Shoot I really hope they stay with sculpted.

Please let us know if you hear they are changing it Dave. Thanks!

If this is going to take a year that really gives them the time to make this the definitive Selene. Hopefully this will come with two portraits. Looking forward to it.

I like rooted hair, & it would probably suit Selene's hair style, but I like what I've seen with the sculpted hair, & I don't think I want them to change it.

sculpted!!!!!! please...

Pretty much the only way i could get this without my wife bugging me about my "barbies"

there is zero reason to give her sculpted hair. her hair isnt long so just sculpt it.

Dave, are we 100% sure Selene will have sculpted hair? Some members on a rival site are contacting Star Ace telling them they would like rooted hair. Just wondering if there is a need to contact them and request that they stick with sculpted, I think it's a no brainer for this figure.

The head will have without a doubt sculpted hair. I talked to the CEO of Star ace at NYCC and that's what he told me. Katniss from Hunger Games on the other hand will have rooted hair, which is also depicted in the prototype from NYCC.

Back