1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how many Ex's that they will produce. ES will be up there I think

I think it looks great, definitely will be picking this one up. Wish he came with a spiked baseball bat though.

Yeah the spiked bat would totally have made the shirtless look more complete, that tape is kind of useless.
Never realized how much of a Escape/Snake plissken fan i was till now with this figure.
I remember watching LA a lot because i was only a kid when NY came out, it would be yrs later before i even saw NY on tv.

I know this sounds weird but this figure has made me a greater Snake Plissken fan and i plan on getting the Escape films blu ray.

Yeah the spiked bat would totally have made the shirtless look more complete, that tape is kind of useless.
Never realized how much of a Escape/Snake plissken fan i was till now with this figure.
I remember watching LA a lot because i was only a kid when NY came out, it would be yrs later before i even saw NY on tv.

I know this sounds weird but this figure has made me a greater Snake Plissken fan and i plan on getting the Escape films blu ray.

Funny how collecting figures enhances the movie experiance:lol

In the month of September Turner Classic Movies made every Friday night sci-fi night. One of the movies they showed as the late film was Escape From New York. Since it was TCM, I love that channel, it was unedited and the dialog between Kurt Russell and Lee Van Cleef was pure gold. When they are talking about Snakes military history and Hauk says:

"I ready to kick your *** out of the world, War Hero."

You could cut the manly-action essence with a rugged knife.

I am definitely pre-ordering. A foregone conclusion.

Wow just looked at all the pics. Fantastic figure for a really great price. Don't see $160 price tags all that much these days

Easy order.

Though I do think the spiked baseball bat and garbage bin lid shield would have been a far better exclusive, as it would have given yet another display option for the exclusive buyers.

And now the long wait begins...

So are all the ones ordered from the Sideshow website the exclusive? I didnt see a choice of exclusive or non exclusive. I preordered the one on the site, and it said exclusive in my orders.

Just curious cause other exclusives in the past have had a choice between the two.

I just did my P.O. on Sideshow's website. All of them being ordered are the Sideshow exclusive with the Snake hand holding up the cassette with the President's nuclear fusion codes on it. A decent exclusive item I guess. I'm just happy a Snake figure is finally being made! Now Sideshow or Hot Toys please make a Jack Burton figure from "Big Trouble In Little China"!

Back