1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just me or doesn't he come with at stand?:dunno
Would be nice with a stand that says "Escape From New York" and a Snake Plissken nameplate. I mean he needs a stand so he won't tip over right?

What's in the Box?

Fully Articulated New Snake Plissken Body
Detailed portrait of Snake Plissken with movie-accurate eyepatch, facial features, and hair.
One (1) Revolver with scope
One (1) SMG with removalbe silencer and scope
One (1) Sculpted pistol and SMG holsters
One (1) Wrist Timer
One (1) Wrist Tracker
Three (3) Shurikens
One (1) Homing Device
One (1) Radio
One (1) Cigarette
Detailed Jacket and Clothing
Various alternately posed hands
Exclusive: Hand holding nuclear fusion information cassette tape

1381338_342949905849808_939097053_n.jpg

So are all the ones ordered from the Sideshow website the exclusive? I didnt see a choice of exclusive or non exclusive. I preordered the one on the site, and it said exclusive in my orders.

Just curious cause other exclusives in the past have had a choice between the two.

There are definitely two versions, the Regular with no cassette and the Exclusive with the cassette, thus and so....

...It's interesting to note that the Regular version is not limited to one piece per, whilst the Exclusive is.

Me too, let's hope it stays that way
Have you checked your order today? SSC changed it. My order now clearly says it's the exclusive.

Is it just me or doesn't he come with at stand?:dunno
Would be nice with a stand that says "Escape From New York" and a Snake Plissken nameplate. I mean he needs a stand so he won't tip over right?

What's in the Box?

Detailed portrait of Snake Plissken with movie-accurate eyepatch, facial features, and hair.
One (1) Wrist Timer
One (1) Wrist Tracker
Three (3) Shurikens
One (1) Homing Device
One (1) Radio
One (1) Cigarette

Yes, we definitely need a bad *** stand, with logo and everything!

I'm not too enthusiastic about the shuriken. Sure, they are in the movie, laying on a table among the other gadgetry & weapons, but I doubt I'd pose the figure with 'em. A baseball bat with nails would have been sweet though.

Last edited:
Have you checked your order today? SSC changed it. My order now clearly says it's the exclusive.

Yes, we definitely need a bad *** stand, with logo and everything!

I'm not too enthusiastic about the shuriken. Sure, they are in the movie, laying on a table among the other gadgetry & weapons, but I doubt I'd pose the figure with 'em. Perhaps they included them for the sake of completeness? A baseball bat with nails would have been sweet though.

Checked my order today, and it also says Exclusive now, so everything should be fine. Thanks for the info:wave

Anyone know how I can order the standard version?

I don't think I'll ever display him with the cassette tape in hand & would like to know if the standard version will be cheaper or not?

It's the exact same price, so unless you can get he regular version cheaper from a UK dealer, there's no reason not to get the exclusive.

If you are starting on the page that has the gold coloured S 'shield' above the left side of the photo, it's the exclusive. The regular would just be a black on white symbol.

And they won't charge your card until they have stock, which for this will be (if all goes well and no delays) late July - early August 2014. But then they'd let you know about 2 weeks before they take your moeny anyway.

Never ordered from sideshow before but this will be my first.
I think this looks amazing and a great price, silly not to as theres nothing to pay upfront.

Great figure, really good to see from sideshow. Not as huge a fan of the movie as others but really tempted to order...

Gonna use my reward points on this,since i need to find a way to use them as i rarely order from Sideshow directly anymore.

No, no down payment on this. It's usually a NRD if the value is much higher, like the Grievous and Vader figures.

Dave's EXCL link seems to be back up now,

and found this on my travels..

SSC Link for the Regular version....

Anyone know how I can order the standard version?

I don't think I'll ever display him with the cassette tape in hand & would like to know if the standard version will be cheaper or not?

We have to start reading back through the threads folks, the answers are normally there to the first wave of question, arrived at by the first wave of customers that went through the process and figured out the kinks/links!

If your account is set up at 25 posts per page, it was not even 4 paged back.

I'm glad you asked:

What's in the Box?

One (1) Wrist Timer
One (1) Wrist Tracker
Three (3) Shurikens
One (1) Homing Device
One (1) Radio
One (1) Cigarette

Now read the post DGT just made before you. :lol

I can't add anything new to what has been said here. And I agree, if they make MacReady and Burton, I'll be in heaven! Heck, throw in Wyatt Earp too!

The way this figure was a huge surprise give me hope that maybe sideshow will end up someday surprising us with an evil dead 2 ash. I have been waiting for a company to make an awesome version of him for a long time and the way that sideshow handled the new body would be perfect for him. Sorry to derail the thread just got exciting by the possibilities.

The way this figure was a huge surprise give me hope that maybe sideshow will end up someday surprising us with an evil dead 2 ash. I have been waiting for a company to make an awesome version of him for a long time and the way that sideshow handled the new body would be perfect for him. Sorry to derail the thread just got exciting by the possibilities.

but can Sideshow top this?

Back