1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I'm so pessimistic these days about SSC that I was shocked to see the price was "only" $160. Thought this would be $200 with the new body.

Preordered. :rock

Are there any other high-res images besides the one at the bottom of the order page?

This is one excellent looking figure. Its been years since I've seen the movie, might check it out this weekend.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I just chatted with Kristie from Sideshow. Everyone who went to the EX page and ordered, should have gotten the EX. Sideshow's order confirmation page is just messed up, and it doesn't show the "EX" in the item designation. Seems like a glitch in their system.

I just chatted with Kristie from Sideshow. Everyone who went to the EX page and ordered, should have gotten the EX. Sideshow's order confirmation page is just messed up, and it doesn't show the "EX" in the item designation. Seems like a glitch in their system.

I really hope Sideshow can tell who ordered the exclusive and who ordered the regular. I'd be soooo dissapointed if I got a regular edition now that I've ordered the Ex.

I really hope Sideshow can tell who ordered the exclusive and who ordered the regular. I'd be soooo dissapointed if I got a regular edition now that I've ordered the Ex.

Yeah, I know what you mean. She checked it up, and confirmed that I had the exclusive. I just hope that it turns out that way.

A whole year away almost? I seem to remember some smart alic remark in me saying that I wished it would have been hot toys that did this and the retort would be that we would have to wait an eternity.

In any case if it comes out looking like that amazing but I'm not expecting it to :( surprise me sideshow!

Back