1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
really great: I'll take three and a chair and a table loose from the joker hot toys!
it's amazing all the possibilities of exposure we offer this figure: with all accessories included with the figure it is possible to recreate scenes from the 3 cults scenes: the introduction when Hauk briefs Snake (while wearing his jacket leather), the 3/4 of the film where he wears his black sleeveless t-shirt) and shirtless when he faces the wrestler in the cage.

however, I am a little disappointed of the HS: pity his dimpled mention is not visible.

Sideshow really leveled up on this release, super excited to order this guy, the body looks great and the whole package is a win, bravo sideshow, bravo:clap:clap:clap

I think for this figure I will get one exclusive and one regular, leave the ex mib cause this is that damn good.

Yeah I decided I'd probably get two, but I'm not sure on what display the 2nd one will have since I'll have the 1st jacket-less with the Mac 10.

Maybe him cuffed with his coat on. Although I really want to show off the tattoo but I can't see myself getting 3 :lol

I hope that it stays near to the £91 price. I did a quick calculation taking into account the customs and shipping fees, and it roughly comes out at £138.

Still not a bad price. :)

Yes I'm calculating somewhere near £134 to £138 too, but I see all the rest (though it is factored in obviously) as just cost of doing business. I'd have to pay this one way or another.

won't the UK shops bring in the figure? i mean it'd be expensive to import 1 piece, the shipping gonna cost a lot & the tax on top of the figure + shipping.

unless you are aiming for the exclusive version.

I can't see any reason why Collectable Kitbash won't be stocking it.

I wonder how much OSB will charge and whether not they will stock some of the exclusive. Will place my order tomorrow regardless!

Made a little Escape group if anyone cares to add it to their group list.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/group.php?groupid=129

i-request-the-highest-of-fives-himym.gif

Good to see a lot of people joined, I only invited half of the actual total :clap

Still can't believe there wasn't a group already.

Back