1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His most famous feat was derailing the Arkham Hot Toys thread for a week with his Iron Man fetish.

Then the Resident Evil threads. Then the MGS threads. Hang out in the video game section and you'll see where this is coming from.

Def. was not expecting this guy, least of all from SS, but I'm in.

I remember watching this movie with my dad when I was a kid! Can't wait to add him to the collection

Def. was not expecting this guy, least of all from SS, but I'm in.

I remember watching this movie with my dad when I was a kid! Can't wait to add him to the collection

Yeah, this figure fulfills one of my childhood dreams, too :hi5:.

Well, it is not derailed now, so keeping on track then...

I am in for the Exc for definite on this one. Though, as he comes in at only £91 UK (give or take a few exchange rate pennies) I may get a Reg and and Exc.

Then I can see how one of my BTVS SSC "SPIKE" long black coats looks on him.

Well, it is not derailed now, so keeping on track then...

I am in for the Exc for definite on this one. Though, as he comes in at only £91 UK (give or take a few exchange rate pennies) I may get a Reg and and Exc.

Then I can see how one of my BTVS SSC "SPIKE" long black coats looks on him.

I was going to try that too with mine.

Well some people definitely can't handle the hard truths too well, as such resort to accusing the honest & truthful folks as trolling to defend their views.

"Tony Stark is a better playa than Bruce Wayne". "Iron Man is the playa". :lecture :slap

I was going to say "Great minds think alike"

Sadly, that leaves me out!

I hope we can get a LA outfit commissioned.

Well some people definitely can't handle the hard truths too well, as such resort to accusing the honest & truthful folks as trolling to defend their views.

Bringing up a point and not letting it go that had no baring on the thread is trolling dude :lol

I am in for the Exc for definite on this one. Though, as he comes in at only £91 UK (give or take a few exchange rate pennies)

I hope that it stays near to the £91 price. I did a quick calculation taking into account the customs and shipping fees, and it roughly comes out at £138.

Still not a bad price. :)

won't the UK shops bring in the figure? i mean it'd be expensive to import 1 piece, the shipping gonna cost a lot & the tax on top of the figure + shipping.

unless you are aiming for the exclusive version.

I hope that it stays near to the £91 price. I did a quick calculation taking into account the customs and shipping fees, and it roughly comes out at £138.

Still not a bad price. :)

For me too. It's cool that SSC has been able to surprise all of us with a figure we thought we'd never see. It makes me wonder what else is in the pipeline.

I hope this is a new trend with SSC, going back to some classic movies.

I hope we can get a LA outfit commissioned.

Bringing up a point and not letting it go that had no baring on the thread is trolling dude :lol

An LA outfit would killer.

Back