1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Jacob's paint work is stellar, but, and I hate to say it, Trevor's resculpt reminds me a lot of the art from the Big Trouble in Little China/Escape from New York crossover comics from Boom!

Yup have to agree with all of the above, not s huge fan of the sculpt men though Jake squeezed every ounce of likeness out.

I want an iniguo, or a Jnix, or a mina to have a go at Snake. This poor release (sideshow) never did him justice.

I like the idea of a swap to a Pihcen body but that one is too big for Snake, Great reapint and retool though

Also, I agree with the general consensus on Trevors sculpt, its good, not great. We desperately need a new Snake!

Yup have to agree with all of the above, not s huge fan of the sculpt men though Jake squeezed every ounce of likeness out.

I want an iniguo, or a Jnix, or a mina to have a go at Snake. This poor release (sideshow) never did him justice.

Looks pretty durned good once that Ray fella has done his magic though :wink1: (still has pride of place to the left of my monitor
thumb2.gif
)

If someone starts a thread I‘m in !

My new take on this guy. SS Reworked.
Body swap to a Phicen M33 which I repainted with oils and silicone mix. The stock colour was just too dark and had no real definition. Painting the Phicen body was a real trial and error process but I got there in the end.
Slightly modded the sculpt with a heat gun and sunk his cheeks in a bit for more definition plus the eyebrow shape. Then a total repaint.View attachment 408243

That looks a 100 times better!

Anyone have a jean jacket from this they wanna unload? Pm me.

Edit, oops, I meant jack Burton.

Last edited:
Back