1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay I know this is a older/dead thread but I have to ask....has anyone ever attempted to modify the boots by cutting them at the ankle and making them a two part boot to allow for some ankle articulation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just snagged a sealed Exclusive off Evilbay for $142.50. Can’t wait to do the mods to the jacket and boots.

Call Us SnakeS.....
748824052252fd34bac64e8b74a0e589.jpg

Are there any pics of the "sniper" gun used for promo shots and posters?
It looks like a modded M16 that was used by USPF in the film.

4404.jpg

Cheers for the top pic! I could only find one that looks like an old twisted wall poster.

Is it just me or the grip looks like something from a revolver? :D
Doesn't look like anything I've even seen tho...

Nice, never seen those pics the cover was based on. Must be early mockups as he is wearing olive drab pants. His head looks gigantic on those. :lol

But yea, the rifle looks like a M16 with the barrel shroud removed and a revolver pistol grip. The scope looks to be a fake mockup.

Nice, never seen those pics the cover was based on. Must be early mockups as he is wearing olive drab pants. His head looks gigantic on those. :lol

But yea, the rifle looks like a M16 with the barrel shroud removed and a revolver pistol grip. The scope looks to be a fake mockup.

Got it from here. It's a great resource for both films.

www.theefnylapage.com/

Back