1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should be receiving Snake in the mail tomorrow and I'm wondering if anyone would point me out on how to weather the jacket and pants, I don't think I'll be content with the clean stock outfit. Thanks!

I should be receiving Snake in the mail tomorrow and I'm wondering if anyone would point me out on how to weather the jacket and pants, I don't think I'll be content with the clean stock outfit. Thanks!

Tamiya Weather Master powders are the easiest to use, you just apply like makeup does and it washes off if you change your mind.

They come in lots of colours and each palette has three different colours.

Tamiya Weather Master powders are the easiest to use, you just apply like makeup does and it washes off if you change your mind.

They come in lots of colours and each palette has three different colours.

Oh thanks, but I'm good with making do with just a mixture of acrylics. I think what I really meant was, was there any sandpaper involved or is drybrushing alone good enough?

I know some have used sandpaper on the jacket. I used an X-Acto knife (very carefully).
2qxb2c6.jpg

Just got him an the mail and he's... pretty good(?). I mean, yeah the jacket are a bit clean and the boots are retarded but the head looks very nice! I don't know if it's a batch issue but I'm pretty content with how the head turned out that I'm not planning to repaint him anytime soon. If I knew he was this nice I would have gotten him sooner. :lol

30327464354_61ee3bc0c9_c.jpg

Back