1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow art print up for order Monday 9am pacific
500298-product-feature-990x600.jpg

Looks awesome 8-bit! I know this figure catches a lot of crap, but it's one of my favorites and I'm just glad we finally got an official Snake Plissken.

I can't stop looking at all the details of the stand. It looks AWESOME!! The New York Post just blows me away!

Amazing work 8-bit!

Wish I had that kind of talent, instead of not having any.

thanks fellas :)

here's some final shots of the figure :)

i also added magnets to the holsters - works better as the original fasteners broke off (like they did on two of the pouches as well)

Simply *******ng awesome !

Amazing base - you should consider selling the bits as customs - I know I would buy for sure! - just as "add ons" (maybe even as part of a bigger base).

The cult following for this movie is such that there are a LOT of folks here that are willing to pay through the nose to corect/enhance what Sideshow released.

I'm one of them.

anyone know how to bend the really stiff joints ? it seems like his elbow will snap if i apply too much pressure

Simply *******ng awesome !

Amazing base - you should consider selling the bits as customs - I know I would buy for sure! - just as "add ons" (maybe even as part of a bigger base).

The cult following for this movie is such that there are a LOT of folks here that are willing to pay through the nose to corect/enhance what Sideshow released.

I'm one of them.

thanks a lot buddy - i'm backlogged about two months but if anybody is interested plz send me a PM :)

Now I can shed tears of closure after I finally picked up my Snake Plissken from FedEx today!!! After waiting since the Fall of 2013, after 2 months when my credit card was charged, after stupid, incompetent FedEx getting my packaged destroyed in a truck fire somewhere in the Midwest, and not notifying me despite having alerts set in my tracking options, and dealing with a retailer that seems to be out of town at fan conventions half the time (though I can't fault them for that for them to stay in the black, I suppose), I finally got Snake!

Thanks to those who went before me (esp. with the post just above), with the warnings about the arms and advice about using a hair dryer, which worked like a charm! I also put some non-stick cooking spray on a q-tip and swabbed the joints, which further helped ease of movement in those, though I hope I don't end up regretting that in the future. Paying only $148 that included free shipping, I am quite pleased with the figure and the cost savings made up for the much harangued yet valid quality issues. I'll make a small environment for it one day, hopefully soon.

Back