1/6 SSC Destro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put mine together

While rather basic, still think it's a decent rendition of Destro, the coat is iffy, but the rest is solid

interesting that folks seem to like Destro now....always happens when getting these in actual hand

I got my Destro today and I am overall really quite happy with him. Just one quick picture withe some minimal futzing. The cobra vehicle blueprints that hearken to the toy blueprints kick Joe hiney. Haters are going to be sad they missed this one.....

photo_zpsf8af7a70.jpg

I got my Destro today and I am overall really quite happy with him. Just one quick picture withe some minimal futzing. The cobra vehicle blueprints that hearken to the toy blueprints kick Joe hiney. Haters are going to be sad they missed this one.....

View attachment 115220

With the exception of the freakishly long neck, I think it looks pretty darn good.

I always thought he looked good. The standard sculpt I wasn't too fond of at first, but I actually really like it now

The neck looks long because head's not all the way on. Did the same thing with mine and had the same reaction until I realized it could be pushed down a little more.

The neck looks long because head's not all the way on. Did the same thing with mine and had the same reaction until I realized it could be pushed down a little more.

Thanks for the tip, he looks even better now

Im sculpting the destro head im almost finished i'll have to buy some black resin and silver casting powder. next month to cast him. I'm making the cast to look like the mask i posted earlier. Im also going to have to make a sleeve neck for head as well.

DSC_0114.JPG

that isn't mine but hopefully i can come close to this. I have to still make a seperate neck sleeve with rivits in it and cut away the silicone neck from kpo2 and add sleeve once im done which will have to be casted out of a semi rigid black resin with same silver powder. then ship everything to painter since i don't have an airbrush to be sprayed with chrome alcad or something like that.

btw guys the arm bands fit the kpo2 but you need a skin tight outfit underneath good thing i am doing the classic destro. the necklace looks nice on him as well.

what i am doing is taking the hitman headsculpt since the features are good and layer head in a coat of plasticine and then adding the exaggerated features what you see on mask. pretty basic really. im having it painted like cartoon with a black iris and red pupils

Hitman_001__66631.1377535041.1280.1280.JPG.

Last edited:
yea i noticed that to his neck just seems to be very long like he is an alien or something.

Here is my take on Destro. I customized a hot toys T800 body. I always felt like Destro has some bulk to him.

10433938_247980235398919_4349772113785155559_n.jpg

Back