1/6 SSC Destro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's where he belongs in the trash!

:rolleyes2 how many times do we get to hear the same ole same ole??? seems the same people think by complaining about this figure like it's going to change anything- Sideshow doesn't care what you think...

:rolleyes2 how many times do we get to hear the same ole same ole??? seems the same people think by complaining about this figure like it's going to change anything- Sideshow doesn't care what you think...

Actually...they did listen when we complained about the non-camo Firefly head after the first reveal...

Actually...they did listen when we complained about the non-camo Firefly head after the first reveal...

yeah,that was when Sideshow was actually communicating with it's customers like 4 years ago....Sideshow seems to have a different staff now

yeah,that was when Sideshow was actually communicating with it's customers like 4 years ago....Sideshow seems to have a different staff now

LOL after I posted that comment I looked over at my shelves..."Well, that doesn't excuse Major Bludd's Gun & Arm, SS V2 head, CC's mask, SE w/ Timber, Zartan's shirt/Hood..."

I think it translates to Sideshow as:

$200 SS = Complaints
$500 Hot Toys = Praise

SS V2 head was such a Hot Toys wannabe I was expecting the eyes to move...

Hey teemu who is Sideshow gonna announce next.

Haters gonna hate. Hey, any of you guys that have given up and want to sell off your Joe's Lmk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hey I don't hate any of my Sideshow GI Joes/Cobras I just wish Destro was done better like Cobra Commander & The Baroness.

Hey I don't hate any of my Sideshow GI Joes/Cobras I just wish Destro was done better like Cobra Commander & The Baroness.

Baroness is a perfect example of a figure done right. I like Destro I just wish his vest had sleeves.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Baroness is a perfect example of a figure done right. I like Destro I just wish his vest had sleeves.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I agree with that...that Vest makes him closer to the ARAH look if it had sleeves...

Back