1/6 SSC Destro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
everone needs to wait for some good pics before judging, hell sideshow just needs to seed them to king darkness to sell their figures

I am curious if the line does die what it will do to prices. This is the only 1/6th stuff I've ever collected. Has anyone seem the demise if a similar line? Do prices increase due to lack of production or decrease bc people start unloading them? Regardless I'm hanging on to mine for awhile and excited to add destro to my ranks. He's not exactly what I'd like but he's not the abomination the drama queens are making him out to be either.

I'm glad you're in for the long haul, but no need to call people drama queens, opinions tend to vary on most releases.

Horrible reviewer, you can tell he made no effort, probably just pulled him out of the box and started snapping bad pics...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree,but some in here think if they complain a little harder,Sideshow will make changes just for them :lol
In the end,Sideshow really could care less what we think

I complain to make people feel bad. I have no illusions that my criticism will change anything.

teemu said:
Eh,it's your loss really...this figure is going to be great in hand....that review likely doesn't do the figure justice.Wait for the better reviews

I'm sorry for his loss that he has to read through posts that he doesn't want to read.

The review doesn't do reviewing justice. The figure is still what it is. A better reviewer (would not take much) will not change that.

Doesn't look like they chromed the head. That's disappointing :(

they could have chromed it in the casting process with an ebony sculpt and silver powder with fiberglass. but people would complain about that too. What looses it for me is it's expression and where the nuts and bolts are. he looks geriatric in one sculpt, and the other looks like the iron mask ancestor to destro.

Im sculpting on top of an existing head and will be casting to show but since i cant get liquid fiberglass this won't be as chrome as id like. it's to bad someone on here cant cast it in steel metal. that would be awesome but who here is a metal smith with that kind of oven. using lost wax method.

Im buying the accessories the clothes on this look to pedestrian for Destro.

did you hear? sideshow is not going to SDCC this year. they also canceld ALL of their 1/6th and PF lines, and sold off all thier liscenses. from now on they will only be making 1:1 scale "busts" of celebrity Butts.

Wow, a sneak peek of Sideshow's upcoming figures from Facebook!
From Left-to-Right:
Wild Bill, Tollbooth, Spirit Iron-Knife, Law (order not pictured), Dreadnok Ripper, SDCC Exclusive "Green Shirt Roadblock"

Studio-Portrait-of-the-Vi-007.jpg

From Left-to-Right:
Wild Bill, Tollbooth, Spirit Iron-Knife, Law (order not pictured), Dreadnok Ripper, SDCC Exclusive "Green Shirt Roadblock"

:rotfl that's pretty good

From Left-to-Right:

looks pretty accurate to sunbow to me. you forgot the other EX. Snake eyes in a dress.

From Left-to-Right:

Teemu will be buying every one of them. :lol

Back