1/6 SSC Destro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Destro out for delivery and should be here in a few hours. I'll do my best to get some pics up tonight.

Mine is here. Smooshed nose on EX Sculpt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tyjy7y8a.jpg
qy7utu9u.jpg

Last edited:
I was hoping there wouldn't be any issues with Destro, after the problems I've had with cobra commander and storm shadow I have been praying for no QC issues :(

Ah that sucks! I'm sure SS will sort you out with a new one though! Just hope it's a one off issue. Head looks good though!

I actually like the sculpt even more now! I am at work so can't really play with him too much. Lol!

the head does look good!....again, this is going to be a figure people will like in hand (like they all mostly are)

Congrats for adding another figure to your Joes Fuzzhead! Wow sad to see the paint damage but that exclusive headsculpt looks decent compared to the regular. Can't wait for more in hand photos!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry about the scuff.
On the other hand, the bolts don't look as pronounce as the prototype seemed.

See if sideshow took pics in detail of these heads i would have bought him, granted I will still need to change bodies to get my classic destro. is the neck transferable or would i need to make a sleeve to go over a muscle body. although seeing that it got scuffed does make me nervous that will happen alot

Sorry, I should have articulated my thoughts... I meant that those pics look like the mask is front-facing only... like it doesn't continue around the back of the head.

it's fully around...it's just the angel of the pics

The sides and the bolts are a lot less than the prototype...that exclusive head looks really good!!! Can't wait mine is due to arrive tomorrow...it is in Memphis right now...

Back