1/6 SSC Destro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spit and lots of luck..that's my secret for everything, you know that...;)

10489937_10202334574740904_5605842295716767274_n_zps26dbeb2a.jpg

group shot!

Insane. With what you've got going on even the head looks good.

The matte spandex look more like pajamas. Definitely like the leather look of the shiny material better.

Now you know why they called him mad.

Though if we could get Destro a black leather biker jacket with red collar and sleeves covered in metal studds, I'd go that route myself.

it really isnt that shiny in person once it's on the body and messed around with a bit..it loses just a bit of the shine...not bad or anything...and it looks really close to the baroness suit....so they match even more....

The original figure always gave me the impression Destro was wearing leather. The cartoon and comics look more like he's wearing spandex. To me, spandex seems more hokey like he's a superhero. I agree that a leather material would look better (I actually have leather pants on mine temporarily) but also be much more limiting for poseability.

Mine just arrived...super excited. Gonna have to wait until after the World Cup game...

Will post pics tonight inside my new a Cobra Detolf display.

Curious how the Destro box is taller

518bf41a3d550fd70b2feef936996603.jpg

Cool cant wait for monday thats when i get ssv2

Mine just arrived...super excited. Gonna have to wait until after the World Cup game...

Will post pics tonight inside my new a Cobra Detolf display.

Curious how the Destro box is taller

518bf41a3d550fd70b2feef936996603.jpg

congrats on the new babies..they are good figs...but may see you in my future once you get them out and play with them....they all come to the dark side...trust me....lol....

Back