1:6 - SSC - Blade Runner - Rick Deckard - NOT FOR SALE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the outfit, although the tie looks so thin as to be made of paper.

The sculpt is similar to their more recent releases in the sense that it's a good job for Sideshow but just not up to present higher-end figures.

If this ever were to go on sale, I would hope that the sculpt and paint apps were tweaked further. ( and not cost just South of 3 bills...)

Everyone wanted to instantly bash it because HT didn't produce it. I think it looks quite decent especially considering the fact that this license has been harder to secure than most for whatever reason. The sculpt is off but it's only a prototype. I think the proportions look good and the clothing looks very decent. Imo. I would certainly hope Freak are in attendance showing interest and trying to help this along for release.

Ridley says he's a robot. :lecture

With Ridley's track record of late, why doesn't he make Deckard a robot, who then creates Peter Weyland who is also a robot who then creates David, who then manages somehow in 4 more 'prequels' to Alien to be Ripley's father after all is said and done....

I just asked in the livestream if they could give us any info on Deckard and was told "nope :("

So not sure if that just means they can't tell us anything, or if they just didn't know themselves :lol

Doesn't seem like it... so odd to show a figure and not answer any questions about it or even really mention it. As far as I know it was ignored in any of the livestreams and when I asked in the chat I was told "nope" to if they could give me any information on it.

Has anybody there...oh...asked a SS rep? I know there're Freaks out there. The absence of information on that is strange.

I asked a SS rep there and he said this was a one-off passion project. It was being displayed in hopes to show the property owner that there is interest. He also said if it happened they'd redo the sculpt. Fingers crossed.

Best- S.

That sounds as if the property owner was brought to SDCC to hear the visitors' reactions to the figure. Instead, all SS had to do was show the rep all of the other 1/6th scaled figures and tell them, "You see all of these other figures? Well, you too could be making money by selling figures as well..." They would see other large licenses involved (Star Wars, Marvel, DC, etc...) and realize that it is legit.

By the way, the more pics I saw of the figure, the more I liked. This would make for a very cool and unique line. Hope it has a future.

I hope someone offers a Deckard while 2049 remains in theaters for a couple weeks.

I'd be hard pressed not to go for a Deckard and K now, having seen the new film. Damn shame a film universe this beautifully iconic only gets two lousy NECA figures.

I'd be hard pressed not to go for a Deckard and K now, having seen the new film. Damn shame a film universe this beautifully iconic only gets two lousy NECA figures.

True, but let’s see. 2049 is a masterpiece. A real one! I’m sure it will be considered a classic and therefor we will eventually get ‘stuff’.... but personally I can’t wait.

A company like VTS would kick the SS teaser figure in the 1:6 nuts. Someone is bound to do another BR figure. SS movie icon prices are ridiculously expensive (with the exception of the Snake Plissken, who issues aside was good value ATT)

Do you mean the Redman version? I couldn't find anything else.

It’s that one... wonder why a company would bootleg another unlicensed figure and not even try to correct all the mistakes the ‘original’ had. Nothing besides maybe the coat and the gun is remotely close to screen accurate on that figure. Would be so easy to correct some of those.... lazy bootleggers.

Back