1/6 SSC - A Nightmare on Elm Street: Freddy Krueger Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
af8b17384b6453f5ecf452d7b601cc09.jpg

My idea too...[emoji6][emoji57]

Lost one of my blades for like a week couldnt find it. I got lucky found it and reglued safely. Freddys happy again back in nightmarish game fun.

Does anyone know what the next figure will be in SSC Horror figure line??? Has there been any posts?? I know ThreeZero has their Leatherface Figure coming out but I didn’t know if Sideshow was making more figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know what the next figure will be in SSC Horror figure line??? Has there been any posts?? I know ThreeZero has their Leatherface Figure coming out but I didn’t know if Sideshow was making more figures.

Asking once would have been enough.......

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Asking once would have been enough.......

I did ask once but in three different horror figure post, because not everyone is subscribed or follows every post or thread. Figured the more eyes that see it the better chances that someone who might know the answer can answer the question. Of course there is always the off set chance that reading the same question in 3 different threads might set someone one off that they feel the need to call me out over it, but honestly who would be like that??

I did ask once but in three different horror figure post, because not everyone is subscribed or follows every post or thread. Figured the more eyes that see it the better chances that someone who might know the answer can answer the question. Of course there is always the off set chance that reading the same question in 3 different threads might set someone one off that they feel the need to call me out over it, but honestly who would be like that??

Sorry mate I didnt mean to come off like that. Just sayin you're new thread would've been plenty, it would've gotten more views than posting the same thing in various threads. Anyway my apologies

Back