1/6 SSC - A Nightmare on Elm Street: Freddy Krueger Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alerts say it's a very dark green. They painted green on red so the result is a greenish brown. I suppose if there had been multiple paint layers, then the green would've stood out more.

As for the hat, no luck. I tried the heat and freeze treatment twice, got nice results, but the damn thing then slowly goes back into shape...:(

24090316128_ed0f7c58b9_c.jpg

37888357586_54b18c760a_c.jpg

37888358226_52db6f3043_c.jpg

24090315458_e548dd1e44_c.jpg

37888356816_44ecb5ee2b_c.jpg

24090314958_d053df07ea_c.jpg

Not trying to dispute Jase but I believe you want the lemon scented one,for hardwood floors.

Future is a great product. Used it on an SS Stormtrooper and he is pristine; no yellowing, flaking, etc. Nice and shiny.

Freddy is a really nice figure. It has its issues, but is by far the best 1/6 mass produced Freddy.

Cautionary note: One of my blades fell off. Luckily, I was paying attention and noticed it on the floor. Would have been pissed if I hadn't. It did not break it just came out of the slot.

It is a great product. I’ve used it for years as a clear coat for gloss. It last forever unless you scrub it off. Never reacts to any paint you use. You can mist it through an air brush it’s been in my stable of go to products for over 20 years....yes I’m an old fart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got this bastard in and he's magnificent. The sweater looks more green in hand than translates in the pics. I also got one where the top of the collar doesn't look rolled out or anything. However, the chest joint is waaaay too floppy, I guess it's a SS figure so there has to be something. I'll probably apply some masking tape as I recall someone suggesting. Thanks for that tip!

I just got this bastard in and he's magnificent. The sweater looks more green in hand than translates in the pics. I also got one where the top of the collar doesn't look rolled out or anything. However, the chest joint is waaaay too floppy, I guess it's a SS figure so there has to be something. I'll probably apply some masking tape as I recall someone suggesting. Thanks for that tip!

Your welcome. It’s a quick fix and works like a charm. They just made Freddy’s pivot ball too small.

Awesome pics. Is this considered the best Freddy 1/6 available?

Sideshow Freddy's Revenge and my custom furnace diorama
54d8c84963f456bcff2e8c15900b7cdc.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back