1/6 SSC - A Nightmare on Elm Street: Freddy Krueger Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pictures everyone! I might pick this guy up....still not a fan of the fixed hat and would have preferred a one piece sculpted head and neck...but the likeness to Englund looks great and with the few modifications i've seen the figure looks excellent

hey guys, sorry if this has been covered I've not followed the thread.

just got mine today, the body seems very loose, but stiff enough to pose.

anyone else having this same issue?

edit: ok i see mention of it above. is this widespread?

I'm not 100% sure without looking at the packaging, but I believe it's this one right here. It comes in a small little baggy.
e809ce0e1737fba8c86e1c095c110499.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Here's one on Ebay that looks like it might work well.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Hat-MALE-BLACK-Topper-Cap-Chapeau-MODEL-F-12inch-Action-Figure-body-Toy-/272175705637

I used to have all the old Sideshow freddys. I’ve been on the fence about getting this one. It’s the price more than anything. At $120, I’d throw down without hesitation.

I think he’s amazing. I did very little in mods. Tighten his ab joint. Did the wet look and weathered his clothes and I couldn’t be happier. He’s a blast to pose. I have him set up one way and the next time I’m in the room I do something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no issues with this figure what so ever. Maybe that the blades aren’t metal but I’m very happy with it otherwise.

The only thing I'm trying to do, is somehow fix the collar on the sweater. Mine isn't as bad as some that I've seen, but I'm considering glueing the collar to the neck to make it look more like the prototype...

The only thing I'm trying to do, is somehow fix the collar on the sweater. Mine isn't as bad as some that I've seen, but I'm considering glueing the collar to the neck to make it look more like the prototype...

That's what I did only it was the collar around not the neck. That way the neck joint is unrestricted.

That's what I did only it was the collar around not the neck. That way the neck joint is unrestricted.

I'm not sure I understand... did you glue the collar to itself? To hold a shape? Could you post a pic?
I figured that since the neck has its own joint, and the head has its own joint, that glueing the sweater collar to the neck would not restrict the movement as the sweater would simply move with the neck....

Best I can do from my phone.
It's the ridge of the body. A little tack of glue there keeps the collar closer to the neck without attaching directly to it.
BEFORE
fwOfPNq.jpg
AFTER
uv3ulLB.jpg

Last edited:
I don't have mine yet (next week probably) and probably won't mod anything on it, but Sardo, I think the problem is that the collar is rolling out. To make it more rigid, and without gluing it to the neck, you might just have to paint it with clear coate on the inside.

Back