1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That mask looks better already.

Hope you'll share what you used.

The polite...

Tell us what you are using for the mask or PREPARE TO DIE!

The not so polite...

:lol

It's a plastic mail bag/envelope. It's special white plastic that is way thicker than normal plastic bags and is screen printed with grey ink on the back, so it feels quite good, and light doesn't come through.
It also wrinkles/creases very well, so it's perfect to get the scale in.

photo-69_zps552209ad.jpg

Now I know Sideshow could've saved some money if they'd gone that route.

Congrats on the great mod and for living another day. :lol

Not to nick-pick too much...:monkey1 I noticed some of the movie still shots of the snowtrooper the mask doesn't cover the shoulder armor. So I assume the mask can be adjusted?

Geesh I haven't received the figure yet and I am already complaining....:monkey4

:clap Rory!

Great work, simple solution. I was gonna leave the mask alone as it never really bothered me...but NOW it does! When I get this guy, I will have to follow your lead. You do such great futz-work!

Did you change out the body too? I like his posture in your pic.

now im even more confused...i thought that you had one already? what did you do the mods on? im really confused..time to go and re-read your posts..lol

That belonged to my Brother he took it back yesterday. He said I was having to much fun with it. He only asked to fix the eyes but I went overboard and did the hands, face shield, and eyes. But he loves it now.

They warned me about eating the yellow snow. Didn't taste lemony in the least..

001_zps65c80914.jpg

Back