1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With as many Snowtroopers you have Chris you need a cannon. Great pics by the way, I love those outdoor shots. Did I mention it was 86 degrees here in Florida today.:nana:

With as many Snowtroopers you have Chris you need a cannon. Great pics by the way, I love those outdoor shots. Did I mention it was 86 degrees here in Florida today.:nana:

I know man, I will pick it up at some point. Looks like a great piece, just not a great price at the moment.

..and yes you have mentioned the weather you are having to me many times thank you very much. :)

Thanks, Chris! Really, really happy I went with the E-Web in favor of a second Snowie!

Still, I feel as if a second one is calling. :lol

That's your biggest mistake.

If you had only one Snowtrooper, you might be okay. But a Snowtrooper AND an E-Web?

Forget it. You'll order another Snowtrooper. Maybe even two more.

8aqyneju.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B5NF3s4ZP8

Just got my E-Web and Snowie. Seems to me the E-Web needs to be a bit higher. Can't seem to fit 2 Snowtrooper and E-Web properly in a Detolf case. My hasbro Snowie has to stand straight behind the E-Web inorder to fit. Hmmm... still need 1 more SS Snowie.

I have managed to squeeze 3 Snowtroopers and the E-Web cannon into the detolf.. Will post a picture later..

Hi guys..i am from hong kong.I have a few question regarding the snowtrooper.hope you guys can help me out.

first of all.i picked it up few days ago from Hottoys for $1180 hk dollars,which works out to be $150 us dollars.at that moment i did not think twice and put down my credit card,paid and gone home.Once got home and double checked it did not include the extra exclusive blaster.

It got me thinking did sideshow produce the standard version and also the exclusive version of the snowtrooper?

Did sideshow just hold on to the exclusive version for the online customer?

Also for $150 USD as seen on sideshow site.Am i not suppose to be getting the exclusive version?

all and all i still love the figure.but just got me thinking...

thanks all

Welcome!

Did your box have the SS exclusive sticker? Usually retailers only have a few personally purchased exclusives on hand. They can't say, order a case of exclusive figures.

Welcome! Did your box have the SS exclusive sticker? Usually retailers only have a few personally purchased exclusives on hand. They can't say, order a case of exclusive figures.

Thanks DCFett

Yeah.kinda had that in mind too about the exclusive stickers.reason being is that 2 of my sandtroopers had the stickers and also i have checked that the numbers on the bottom under the barcode is 100030 and refer back to SS site the snowtrooper is 100031. Guess they did launch 2 different version. But how much would i have to be paying extra for the exclusive version? even thou is a must buy item.

Yes SS released a regular version and an exclusive. They are the same price on the SS website, so if you order from them, no extra if it's still available.

$150.00 retail's pretty good for the regular. Going through Sideshow will tack on another ~$25.00 for shipping and maybe taxes/duty when it hits the border, so it's quite a premium for the rifle.

Yeah, $150 outside of the US is pretty good compared to what it seems a lot of dealers charge in other countries.

From all the shots i have seen, I find this figure to be very good.
I'm lookig foward to get one or two snowtroopers.
And I don´t see his hands that big in pics.
I think the gloves are larger to keep their hands warm. :rotfl:rotfl

Guess is just one of those moments why both version are the same price on the web and like Sol say once it landed into the border the EX version will cost extra.

Thanks Sol and galactiboy

Posted from Sideshowcollectors.com App for Android

Back