1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any chance of a pic before you send it back? Just want to see what a potential problem could be...

Here's a photo I just took. I'm holding it next to a door, so you'll be able to see how much it's off on the end.

05AF6111-BBB0-4266-97B7-7D8CBB814CE7-16884-000019722C8E980B.jpg

It's called old age.

Still shoots, though. :lol

Just got a 20 day notice on my Snowtrooper. Charging on Feb 11!

Last edited:
thanks for the look---too bad about the crooked barrel...
...and 30 days eh, OT? Sounds good---should still have plenty of the white stuff on the ground then considering it"s hanging around the 30 below WC up here--plenty 'Hoth' like--- :)

thanks for the look---too bad about the crooked barrel...
...and 30 days eh, OT? Sounds good---should still have plenty of the white stuff on the ground then considering it"s hanging around the 30 below WC up here--plenty 'Hoth' like--- :)
I was wrong it's 20 days. Feb 11th is the day!!

Sheesh, I'm not looking forward to another bill in a few weeks....but at least I have nothing else on preorder after this guy. Well, I'm not sure if that's good or not. Where's our new OT stuff SS?!

Man, I meant to cancel Bossk because I don't really have the money, but I forgot. Once he arrived, I had to keep him...and now the Snowtrooper is coming in 20 days?! Maybe I'll "forget" to cancel him, too. Worrying about debt is overrated. :p

Last edited:
Worrying about debt now is overrated. You can always worry about debt later. :lecture

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Just flex him like I did with Bossk. Snowtrooper is a must have.

Haha, it would make no difference. I'm unemployed, so whether I spread the payments across several months or do them all at once, it'll work out the same. There's no money coming in. :lol

Haha, it would make no difference. I'm unemployed, so whether I spread the payments across several months or do them all at once, it'll work out the same. There's no money coming in. :lol

Oof. It's tough out there, man. Good luck on the job search if you're looking.

Back