1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is fine. I guess I got lucky. I guess it all depends on how **** you are.

I can sort infer the blanked out work but I am not sure what actual swear word it is? I also don't know why you feel the need to swear. I am indeed upset by the news of poor QC yet I can articulate myself without the need for swearing.

I am happy you received a good condition cannon however you seem to be the only lucky one so far in this thread hence my concern.

I am being very picky (or whatever derogatory swear word you used) because at $150 with multiple quality control issues have me worried. I think a lot of people would be concerned about paying that kind of money for a product that has a lot of issues.

what the heck??? It wasnt a swear word. It was A n a l. Its a tream not a swear word. See this is why I wont bother posting pics here. just got done telling jedibear that very thing. My lord.

what the heck??? It wasnt a swear word. It was A n a l. Its a tream not a swear word. See this is why I wont bother posting pics here. just got done telling jedibear that very thing. My lord.

Ahhh I get ya. I agree that word is not a swear word and I am just as confused by you on why the filters picked up on it hence my confusion.

I don't think I am being that way. For $150 I want it to arrive:

1. not broken
2. be free of defects (not having the gun barrel crooked)
3. flimsy and brittle construction that could easily lead to damaging my $150 accessory.

I don't know many people who would be labeled as such for wanting a quality non damaged item for such a high price tag.

Short for **** retentive. Why not just buy one and see for yourself. You can always return it. Having it hand is way different than listening to people looking at pics on line. I mean you seem like you want it.

And another thing. You say alot of issues? Hyperbole much?

It seems 4 people have received the cannon in this thread and reported in. You are the only one with a good one.

A proper Hyperbole would be if 100 people in this thread had received good cannons and 3 people had problems and I said there was huge issues in quality.

Short for **** retentive. Why not just buy one and see for yourself.

I understand the word. I addressed that point already please look back at my previous posts.

I do have the cannon order myself hence my frustrations and worry about getting a good product. I have mentioned that fact in this thread before.

Ok hope it all works out for you. I have pics on rs if you would like to see the detail. Later

Not buying* IMO the best accessory for the snowtrooper is... ANOTHER SNOWTROOPER! But for those who bought the E-Web, more power to you. :D

I can't wait to see some in hand pics of the snowtrooper though...

Actually...for what it is mine is fine as well. Nothing broken. Nothing bent. It is in great shape and is a very, very cool item.

I didnt know they were changing the face shield. Could be good or bad. I guess we will see. All I know I will have it in hand before I form my opinion.

Could be good or bad. I guess we will see. All I know I will have it in hand before I form my opinion.

Lol. That's great but we can't just return stuff from Australia, it'll be $25 to get it shipped. You might have the luxury of inspecting one and then returning it but we don't.

That's why this site is great, we can get opinions from those that own it before buying it.

If some that own one are disappointed then there must be a reason for it? Yeah? :dunno

Hopefully others can let us know what it's like, at first it was 4 reports of flimsy, bent, etc, that may not be the case now though.:peace

Back