1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The E-Webb is a extremely common Imperial support weapon used throughout the Empire.

While in the OT we only see it being used by snowtroopers you can have a Stormtrooper or your Sandtrooper using it as it is common weapon used by all Imperial forces.

Perhaps, but it just wouldn't feel the same without a Snowtrooper!

Perhaps, but it just wouldn't feel the same without a Snowtrooper!

I totally get ya! :)

I'm a huge EU fan so I can find cheats like that if I have too.

With that said I ordered the E-Webb to go with my snowtrooper so here we are lol.

I'm getting my Snowtrooper from Razor's Edge so I have some more time to wait I guess. Money is ready for it anyway ;)

Sneak preview of the new amended head gear (larger eyes):

405399086.jpg

:monkey3

Me too, if not I'll do it myself. But if they fix it I will be very happy, it will keep me from screwing the helmet up if I make a mistake.

It would likely be an easy mod as long as the plastic face plate (if not changed from the proto) was a separate piece. In that case it could just be pulled off and a real piece of material substituted in it's place.

It would likely be an easy mod as long as the plastic face plate (if not changed from the proto) was a separate piece. In that case it could just be pulled off and a real piece of material substituted in it's place.

It should be an easy MOD, if the glue that holds the face shield comes apart.
I’ve tried to take apart a clone helmet once, and that went horribly wrong.

Back