1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't realize the Lt wore a different environment mask, but I always assumed the bells direction designated him as a part of being a crew member. Oh well, eaither way i guess it wouldn't lend itself to an accurate Lt as seen on screen. :(

Best two snowtrooper costumes ever, showing the differences.

CIMG0053.jpg

That Lt. suit looks tight. :clap

Ah, so were not getting the Lt. then, shame, I thnk that's the cooler suit. Still, I think this figure will be awesome, I can't wait.

On second thought if theres enough noise made, I could see the Lt. as something they may put out as a convention exclusive, kind of like all the clone variants, it wouldn't be a hard one for them to knock out once they get rolling on snowtroopers, galactic marines, etc.. even if they don't do an environment for Hoth at all, it would still be nice to have the Lt. to display with his troops.

On second thought if theres enough noise made, I could see the Lt. as something they may put out as a convention exclusive, kind of like all the clone variants, it wouldn't be a hard one for them to knock out once they get rolling on snowtroopers, galactic marines, etc.. even if they don't do an environment for Hoth at all, it would still be nice to have the Lt. to display with his troops.

Good point. It would be nice to see that kind of attention for OT troopers for a while.

lol, well I would hope he wouldn't look like that, I know better.. Yeah, I'm sure eventually we'll see the Lt., it's just a matter of wanting one before the other. Though I prefer certain elements of the non-Lt. outfit. So as with anything, it's a toss up and I'll just enjoy things for what they are. :)

Actually, looking at both I think I might skip the grunt and hold out for the Lt. I like the cleaner, slicker look to him better.

Of course, when they do the full reveal for the grunt, I might be blown away by him and not be able to resist! ;)

Ya know...I was just thinking. Maybe they can do a bash up of the Snowtrooper/Snowtrooper Lieutenant like they did with the ESB/ROTJ Vader...win/win!

:)

Ya know...I was just thinking. Maybe they can do a bash up of the Snowtrooper/Snowtrooper Lieutenant like they did with the ESB/ROTJ Vader...win/win!

:)

Let's take this a bit further: they could make a bash up of Vader, Stormtrooper, Snowtrooper, Scout, Mace Windu, Yoda and Mon Mothma
:yess:

If they really wanted to capitalize on sales, they'd offer one with the parts to bash the other. This way, both versions get out now, not 2-4 years apart, and they capture both markets AND the army builders at the same time...win, Win, WIN!!!

Back