1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some one could probably easily make a snow base out of foam or something. I cant wait for these guys. I will say Im not to keen on the sculpted draped face mask, but at the same time it still looks good enough that its not a deal breaker.

A buddy of mine who was at comic con and got to see these in person confirmed that the cowls are molded. Shame.

It is a shame, but they still have time to change it. I'll probably try and see if I can find some alternative material to use and experiment on my hasbro trooper to see if I can come up with something that looks better. :dunno

At least SS could offer 2 different shrouds/cowls with each trooper thus people could army build without the fear that all troopers look exactly the same when they shouldn't.

All of the clone figures are identical. :dunno

Yeah but they have identical solid helmets, the Snowtrooper has a shroud/cowl that has different wrinkles for each trooper, depending on their head position etc. Look at ESB, there are no 2 Snowies with identical wrinkles.

I agree, a different 'wrinkle' mixed in would be a cool idea.

Especially seeing it's a material that was different on each Snowie due to it being able to move unlike a hard Clone helmet which obviously was identical other than damage or customized markings.

The clone helmets are the same, but all of their battle damage is identical.

Too bad. I don't collect clones. As for Stormtropers they are identical and no problem there in this case. :wave

I agree, a different 'wrinkle' mixed in would be a cool idea.

Especially seeing it's a material that was different on each Snowie due to it being able to move unlike a hard Clone helmet which obviously was identical other than damage or customized markings.

:exactly:

You can pick your wrinkles, and you can pick your figures, but you can't pick your figures' wrinkles. :lecture

But your Gamorrean can pick his nose. :lecture

april24_captioncontest.jpg

Back