1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They've been doing the TBD for awhile now, yet the number of exclusives released are still relatively low.

:panic:Kenner Rifle FTW!!!:panic:

Figure looks great overall... I think the mask could do with a little less wrinkling and I'd love it he came with two so you could swap them out. Having an identical face mask on two figures kind of kills the troop building aspect IMO. But this was an easy PO :rock

I like the cannon, but will not pay $150 for it. I'm sure I'll be able to get it for $100ish with a little patience.

No way. I'ma buy them all and jack the price up to 250.00 so everyone will see what a good price the 150.00 was.

Wow, a lot of chatter in this thread over the weekend. :lol

Had fam over for the weekend, but snuck in one minute to order this guy on the iphone. :yess:

I'm just glad that he's FINALLY here, and I'm looking forward to some more ESB goodness!

Quick question, though, as I haven't had time to go through the entire thread...is the e-web blaster plastic or metal?
Seems heavy for plastic at 3lbs, but I didn't see anything in the description.

Hmm...I think he looks pretty good overall. I do agree that the eyes look a little to small though, that was the first thing I noticed. Don't mind the sculpted veil so much, but it might look a bit better if it kind of flared out and draped over his shoulders a bit, like in the screen shots.

Probably won't be picking one up myself, I tend to stick to main characters for the most part, but happy for those that are excited about him. So many new Star Wars figures coming, and it's good to see some OT love for a change versus the endless parade of clones.

Guess this thread is headed down the toilet like the other one. :dunno

Yeah, its frustrating that people are frustrated. The concerns, to me, are legit in every way. I do wish Sideshow had a stronger presence where they make their toys in HK like HT does - that's the secret it seems to consistency every time

Looks like they might have used this dude as a reference for molding the shape of the mask:

35btn55.jpg

100030.jpg

Not sure what's going on with the eyes though. Looks like he's squinting them because he's mad or Asian or something. :lol

Quick question, though, as I haven't had time to go through the entire thread...is the e-web blaster plastic or metal?
Seems heavy for plastic at 3lbs, but I didn't see anything in the description.

Bueller, Bueller, Bueller?

They just need to reshape the mask shield part, so like in the movie pic, it folds down closer to where it touches the shoulder and upper chest area, otherwise looks close to me -

Loving this one overall. One of my fav troopers and love the EX weapon

Yeah, its frustrating that people are frustrated. The concerns, to me, are legit in every way. I do wish Sideshow had a stronger presence where they make their toys in HK like HT does - that's the secret it seems to consistency every time

It's fine that people get frustrated. This place used to be different, people would talk about an item with civility. Now we are called stupid or crazy in every thread if we like a product from Sideshow. People ask for images of Fett...someone posts one and he's told his picture sucks. The level of rudeness has increased recently. :dunno

It's fine that people get frustrated. This place used to be different, people would talk about an item with civility. Now we are called stupid or crazy in every thread if we like a product from Sideshow. People ask for images of Fett...someone posts one and he's told his picture sucks. The level of rudeness has increased recently. :dunno

Yeah, I agree that there is absolutely no reason to be rude to your fellow Freak

Not sure I see what all the negative reception is about? Is it the eye slots or the sculpted face guard?

Oh people are just upset that pricey action figures that no one on this planet actually needs are not being built to their exact specifications.

We somehow surived for 32 years without a high end snowtrooper but now that one has been made with flaws it's like trying to live without oxygen.

Back