1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I''m glad im not a snowtrooper big fan...I saw the trooper in email and saw the trooper with the big ass gun and said hmmmm, must be the exclusive .....BUT NOOOOOO SIDESHOW WANTS ANOTHER 150 for the gun!! Bad move should been 200 for everything big ass gun included ...Where's the marketing guy for these price's? Tell him to step in my office Please....BECAUSE HE's FN FIRED!!!!!!!

Ah! Now I understand... It's the $150 dollar figure combined $150 gun that people are pissed about. Now that I can see. The combonation of the two will cost over $300.00 shipped while HT DX Luke includes two complete figures and the antena display for the same amount. Makes sense...

Crazy talk....! LOL, am I the only one that loves Kenner inspired weapons for an EX? Think its brilliant

No, I do think it's cool but being in California it would cost me 35 bucks more by going through SS... So since I would just use the normal screen accurate blaster anyway I may as well just go with a regular and save 35 bucks.

That does seem to be it; Has anyone confirmed if the E-WEB gun is real metal for the $150? Now, that would make more sense. I hear ya on the difference, Flosi - I am about to go back to Ca so sales tax here I come....Sideshow move to WA

Bueller, Bueller, Bueller?

It is made of rubber. :yess:

If it was made of metal then I could have lived with $150 for it. Also hope SS won't change their mind and make it of resin. Anyway I'll wait until this goes on sale. If it won't then no problem since $150 is not a price I will pay for this unless some big money fall in my lap in the near future.

It is made of rubber. :yess:

If it was made of metal then I could have lived with $150 for it. Also hope SS won't change their mind and make it of resin. Anyway I'll wait until this goes on sale. If it won't then no problem since $150 is not a price I will pay for this unless some big money fall in my lap in the near future.

Rubber...really?!!? It is better than resin. Still would love metal. That would :rock

Crazy talk....! LOL, am I the only one that loves Kenner inspired weapons for an EX? Think its brilliant

:goodpost: Nope...it's the perfect exclusive item. It's not a mandatory accessory, just a nod to our childhood.

Might order a second with reward points...

Ah! Now I understand... It's the $150 dollar figure combined $150 gun that people are pissed about. Now that I can see. The combonation of the two will cost over $300.00 shipped while HT DX Luke includes two complete figures and the antena display for the same amount. Makes sense...

Yep, pointed that out on page 80. That SS is actually out pricing HT and we are getting less for it.

Makes Bespin Luke look like an even more amazing duel, I will never complain about that price, HT really gave a lot of bang for the buck with that one.

I could have buildt my own Snowtrooper for way under $100, but yeah, it does looks sweet. :lecture

I'll probably go this route. I've seen some customs that look as good and will cost 1/4 as much. Not bashing SS here as I will use the savings to buy other SS stuff that I can't do as easily. :)

Rubber...really?!!? It is better than resin. Still would love metal. That would :rock

It's made of plastic alas. But the funny thing is that there was a guy on 501st making a 1:1 E-web with lots of rubber tubing. Quite cool.

RUBBER? Argh, what? Sideshow, really? Rubber? Like my car needs tires rubber?

Can we please petition Sideshow to make this real metal - only other item I remember they did like that was the EX Battle Droid head - that was very, very cool

It's made of plastic alas. But the funny thing is that there was a guy on 501st making a 1:1 E-web with lots of rubber tubing. Quite cool.

Confirmed plastic?

Where the heck would you put a 1:1 E-web?!!? :panic:
That would be awesome, though, and quite the display, especially in your collection, jkno!

Confirmed plastic?

Where the heck would you put a 1:1 E-web?!!? :panic:
That would be awesome, though, and quite the display, especially in your collection, jkno!

1:1 E-web would be awesome, there are a few out there in the 501st. But no space in my collection alas

Back