1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put the troopers on two rotating platforms, one to each side of Vader. Problem solved. I'll send you my address for the check.

My Snowie went from Shanghai for a week to New York for two days to my door in a nano-second. Crazy shipping but the product is LEGIT. I put the box next to my exclusive packaging from SS and everything matches up. If they're making knock-offs they did one heck of a job! Big thanks to all the explorers and pioneers out there who put their check books on the line and did the recon.

Put the troopers on two rotating platforms, one to each side of Vader. Problem solved. I'll send you my address for the check.

LMAO! Good one. :lol

In lieu of the rotating platforms (and sending Pixelpiper a big check) I think I may have to get another Vader. When is one ever enough? :vader

As of this morning, mine's still in Shangai. Went from "Customs scan" to "Export scan" (whatever that means) over a period of 12 hours. According to stats, he should be home end of next week. Can't wait as i've shuffled my setups and unboxed my E-Web in anticipation of his arrival.

I bought mine 2 weeks ago (July 31). It is gone from the Canada Post tracking web site now (I could see it before), I can only see it on the Chinese web site and it still says "Export Security Scan" dated, August 4. It doesn't look very good.

I bought mine 2 weeks ago (July 31). It is gone from the Canada Post tracking web site now (I could see it before), I can only see it on the Chinese web site and it still says "Export Security Scan" dated, August 4. It doesn't look very good.

Totally normal. That is to say, you can never predict what's going to show up in tracking systems ever. I wouldn't worry about it at all.

Since my Snowtrooper reservation from Sideshow was cancelled by Sideshow. And hearing from you guys receiving your items from this trusted seller. I went ahead and bought one. This will be my 2nd. I hope this will arrive soon.

Totally normal. That is to say, you can never predict what's going to show up in tracking systems ever. I wouldn't worry about it at all.

It looks like you are right. The tracking was not updated since August 4 on the Chinese web site (in fact the August 4 update disappeared and I only see the inital August 2 info now) and the tracking doesn't work on the Canada Post web site anymore but I got a delivery notice today. I think (I hope!) it might be my Snowtrooper (but I also ordered other minor stuff so I can't be sure). I can't even check where the package is from because the new tracking number on the Canada Post delivery notice returns no result on the web site. I'll go to the post office tomorrow after work!

I was about to get one from toysking2012 but they raised their price to 199.99 now, so maybe I’ll wait and see if they lower it again.

No update for a week on China post site. I guess mine shouldn't be too far from hitting my mailbox. Can't seem to get an update from french post though.

I finally got mine to Canada (box is in perfect shape). Forget about the tracking system, it is useless. Really nice figure for a great price (compared to other ebay sales).

Back