1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not taking that much space. Sure you could display two more figures instead of that E-Web. Yet, such accessories help figures shine when displayed along. Same goes for the Emperor Throne, Han in Carbonite or even Dejarik table.

Yeah...I still don't know how I'm supposed to display the speeder bike, and I don't have a big collection. My girlfriend will not be impressed. :D

same to me .. last month i got the dewback .. oho she was so unimpressed .. and next week there comes a jabba .. she dont know about ..

in december two tauntauns with luke and han .. haha .. dont know what to do, but its a drug :D

same to me .. last month i got the dewback .. oho she was so unimpressed .. and next week there comes a jabba .. she dont know about ..

in december two tauntauns with luke and han .. haha .. dont know what to do, but its a drug :D

LOL...I keep it very, very small. I've had a bunch of 1/6 rotate through over time, but my final collection in that scale will be just probe and 2 snowies for ESB, 2 sandtroopers and R2 for ANH, and probably just one scout and speeder for ROTJ.

Even that is more than I originally intended; I'm all about empty space and clean lines so less is more, especially with these larger items.

My girl *really* hates the Probe, though. Ah well. No accounting for taste. ;)

And I can always show her other people's collections so she sees she dodged a bullet. :D

Last edited:
haha .. maybe i should try this .. we went from the outside to berlin city last winter. now we have a smaller flat. i hope i get my own collectibles room in near future like i had in the old flat ..

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

congrats. e web is nice, but it takes too much space ;D

Yeah, I thought about hunting down an e-web and getting a second (and maybe third) trooper from the China seller, but you realize it's a roughly $600-700 spend and a major display space commitment. I love that moment in ESB but it's a pose that can't really be varied much.

And I bought my snowtrooper for about $140 shipped so couldn't get all that excited about $180 shipped - let alone $200 shipped. BUt congrats to everyone who got a second chance at this fig rather than paying those well-over-$200 eBay prices that this fig was at. It's a stellar figure overall, even if the helmet and hands/gloves are a little off.

Good job Tee-Kay. Two storm, two snow, two scout ? Always go by two imperial troops in our windows, because as Tee-Kay said that gives a bit of soul to our presentation.

We are all(almost) in the same boat. That's why I have a "Man Cave" to keep the unbelievers away. And yeah, including my wife.

Hey if anyone in the U.S is looking to buy a Snowtrooper. I have one for sale. Just thought I would let you all know.

Family reunion :clap
snowie_reunion.jpg

With the second snowie I wasn't so lucky and had to pay import taxes and customs duties which is okay because I took them into account. What I wasn't prepared for were the 24€ the mail-order firm charged for handling customs. :horror:eek

Almost grabbed an E-Web gun for $140, but I don't have room I realized it's way too massive for my space. Cool pic!

Back