1/6 Sideshow - MARVEL: The Punisher Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone happen to get an extra of the custom lighter skinned sculpt and want to sell it? Looks like they're off Ebay now.

Ya, I've noticed that as well. I ordered one, it was supposed to come at the end of Feb. (I live in Toronto Canada). I sent the seller a message at the beginning of last week, and they asked me to wait another 10 days, but still isn't here. Not sure what's going on, but you might have a hard time finding one unless someone else starts doing repaints...

032c0bc19c730a302ff3517af1791f5c.jpg

38d0d3bd81e041734bb2f397aac2f264.jpg

9c4c5d5d1b9965540c76c16c95fc2f99.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pics guys! I need that AR for my Frank!!

And nothing boring about your figure or the pics jye :lecture

I got that AR years ago. Was part of a 1/6 weapon set. Will try to find the box to get u the name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buffed up my Punisher with a Hot Toys RoadBlock body and used the spare parts to bash a Valley Forge Punisher.

IMG_2430.jpgIMG_2431.jpgIMG_2432.jpgIMG_2433.jpgIMG_2434.jpgIMG_2435.JPGIMG_2436.JPG

lol thats what one if my friends at work said when I got the figure:

"is that Dominican Punisher?"

I just got my "custom" head from ebay for this guy. looks like its pretty much a recast of the SSC head, softer wrinkles but much better paint. I'll be displaying my Punisher with this head instead.

28ccd592eaf1a147e37caece1d321b0a.jpg

Hey all with the custom head. Mine just came in the mail (finally!!! Was in Canadian Customs for a MONTH!). Anyway, it is smaller, but not that big of a deal.
Bigger issue for me, is that it doesn't sit well on the standard Sideshow neck post. It sits a little high off the neck, and quite loose.
Did you guys have the same issue? How did you fix it? (I'm not much of a customizer).

I checked my custom lighter head when I got home
and yep still great ...but its ever so slightly smaller than the sideshow head.
I am guessing this happens due to the casting process.
its not a massive difference but one I can notice

Hey Betic... did your custom head fit well on the Sideshow neckpost?

Hey all with the custom head. Mine just came in the mail (finally!!! Was in Canadian Customs for a MONTH!). Anyway, it is smaller, but not that big of a deal.
Bigger issue for me, is that it doesn't sit well on the standard Sideshow neck post. It sits a little high off the neck, and quite loose.
Did you guys have the same issue? How did you fix it? (I'm not much of a customizer).
I did not notice. I did not have to modify anything.. The head sculpt is smaller for sure though, but looks apropriate.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Sorry I couldn't say
If my sideshow body fit the custom heads
I have used. The hot toys road block body since day one

My version of the SS Punisher
SS Head-sculpt and accessories
on a HT Road block body ( slightly modified to be taller )
punisher 1.JPGpunisher 2.JPG

edit sorry about the neck exercises cant seem to get them straight

Last edited:
My standard fix for loose pegs of any kind is this. Cut a small piece of electrical tape and lay it on top on the peg with some draped over each side. If the part is still lose on the peg cut another piece and cross it over the first piece. This usually fixes any looseness.

AFM

I'm hoping whoever did that knockoff sculpt does another run. There's an official Sideshow one on Ebay for like $80, which is a laughable price for that burnt leather looking sculpt.

I did not notice. I did not have to modify anything.. The head sculpt is smaller for sure though, but looks apropriate.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Sorry I couldn't say
If my sideshow body fit the custom heads
I have used. The hot toys road block body since day one

My standard fix for loose pegs of any kind is this. Cut a small piece of electrical tape and lay it on top on the peg with some draped over each side. If the part is still lose on the peg cut another piece and cross it over the first piece. This usually fixes any looseness.

AFM

Thanks everyone!!!

Back