1/6 Sideshow - MARVEL: The Punisher Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grabbed a re-painted head, they popped up again and your guys' pics sold me.

Did that come in yet? Wondering how the quality is before I order one.

Yup, looks great. As others who've gotten it said, it's slightly smaller than the real one but not much and not that noticeable on the body. The paint looks way better too. Makes a great addition and really ties the figure together. I can try to get pics up.

I just ordered the knock off sculpt and a Phicen M34.

Mine should come in a few weeks. Already got the body ready. Man, Very Hot set doesn't come with instruction. 3 hours just getting the gear together. Bought the PMC set cause would of cost lot more piece by piece.
20170427_123228.jpg
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...heater&notif_t=like&notif_id=1493324088699617

Last edited:
Where did you get that belt set? I'd like to get a weapons belt and harness for mine.

I'm gonna go for a look similar to this, I haven't found a skull t-shirt yet though.

500289-punisher-brutal-justice-009.jpg

Where did you get that belt set? I'd like to get a weapons belt and harness for mine.

I'm gonna go for a look similar to this, I haven't found a skull t-shirt yet though.

View attachment 338411

I found it was cheaper to buy the whole set of Very Hot PMC from Cotswold. Buying items by the piece, if you can find them, would cost a lot more. The PMC came with a lot of equipment. Still have more Mags and a MOLLE Vest. Only problem, the set doesn't come with instruction, but I figured it out. Took me 3 hour just putting the gear together and on the body. But I happy with it. He actually has two belts on.
A thin belt the drop holster and gerandes are attached to and the web belt the Quick Mags are attached to.
VH-Veryhot-1-6-soldier-action-figure-toy-PMC-Private-Military-Contractor-1030-1-6-military.jpg

I thought I saw a Punisher T-shirt on ebay.

Last edited:
I think the neck's too long or the head's not sitting low enough and the body's too skinny. But the costume and gear lookd really good @toylion

Body's Supermans. And this recast head is smaller then the Sideshow. Bigger body would make it look like a pin head. It's funny how the photos make the head look bigger then in person. Plus Tony's suit was hard enough getting on this body, lol.

I got the recast head the other day, waiting on the M34 body to come in now. I have a spare trench coat but I'm sure the body arms will be too big for it.

Looks Great Toylion
How are the ears on your one ? Mine were so thin you could see through them!
and they snapped off at the 1st "bump"

these new heads seem a little better , It almost appears to have the same level of details as the SS Sculpt,
My knock of head was definitely "softer" due to the re-casting

Looks Great Toylion
How are the ears on your one ? Mine were so thin you could see through them!
and they snapped off at the 1st "bump"

these new heads seem a little better , It almost appears to have the same level of details as the SS Sculpt,
My knock of head was definitely "softer" due to the re-casting

I saw where you warned about that, so I was careful not to touch the ears. I did look at the back of his head and the I could see light coming through the left ear. Thanks for the heads up.

Really happy with the way my Punisher turned out. My daughter wants it, lol. She said for her birthday. I don't think so.

That's weird, the ears on mine don't seem that fragile. Not gonna risk it by prodding at them though.

That Tony Mei bodysuit is great. I'm going with the t-shirt and combat pants look for mine... that's the great thing about Punisher, so many options for his appearance.

That's weird, the ears on mine don't seem that fragile. Not gonna risk it by prodding at them though.

That Tony Mei bodysuit is great. I'm going with the t-shirt and combat pants look for mine... that's the great thing about Punisher, so many options for his appearance.

The ears looked fine, just when I looked through the back, saw a little light.
Funny, I guess it's true, the camera adds 10 lbs, lol. In this case the head look bigger in the photos then in person. That's the reason it's sitting high on the neck, it's smaller then a regular sculpt. Need to dermal the neck hole a little.

Just got the eBay head the other day. Like it but I have a HUGE cast line going around my entire head. Does anyone else have this problem? Waited around a month for this thing; would suck to have to send back.

Back