1/6 Sideshow - MARVEL: The Punisher Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there only one seller of the new Punisher head? I've looked all over evilbay and can't find one. Any help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny enough
I have been looking for it as well

Seems like it is not available any more

I had mine shipped back at the end of January. It was coming along okay, according to tracking, and then suddenly disappeared. I was supposed to receive it a couple of weeks ago, so I've had to get eBay involved. Too bad, it was from a source that others on the forum have used with no problems... Still hoping to get it!

Well, technically if the tracking never indicated that the package was delivered, it falls on the shipper, not the receiver.

Even if it says it was delivered, you could have a fight on your hands if the buyer says they never got the package. That's why insurance and even signature confirmation is a must with collectibles and irreplaceable/one of a kind items.

Update with bigger body. Sideshow Superman with HT Roadblock arms.

SJ8xhH.jpg

C5IEIA.jpg

jAr0Br.jpg

LPpCtE.jpg

y8lYq7.jpg

syrKim.jpg

My God that is absolute perfection!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2297.jpg
    IMG_2297.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_2300.jpg
    IMG_2300.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_2322.jpg
    IMG_2322.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_2321.jpg
    IMG_2321.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_2323.jpg
    IMG_2323.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 244
NICE!!! I'm doing something similar, in that I'm using 1/6 weapons from other figures, as well as a trench coat.... although I'm keeping the white gloves/boots...

Thanks, I'm planning on bashing a second one based on the opening of the Valley Forge volume 3 story. Shouldn't be too hard to do since it's just a gas mask with NODs mounted to it and I won't have to worry about a headsculpt haha. punisher-max-valley-forge_06.jpg

Attachments

• punisher-max-valley-forge_06.jpg
    punisher-max-valley-forge_06.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 206
I really can't stand that "exclusive" sub machine gun. :lol

First of all mine came with a crooked muzzle (see pics). :lol

It's an ugly design with that half circle whatever its supposed to be.

It sits really ugly and awkward in the hand.

Into the holster it goes lol.

Back