1/6 Sideshow - MARVEL: The Punisher Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks
Yes i was also leaning more towards shirt in.
Maybe i'd preferred it if the logo was not so low but it cant be helped :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone swap out the boots on this guy? Not really a fan of the white boots but his proportions seem different than a lot of the standard figure sizes and I want to make sure whatever I get actually fits (unlike the skintight trench coat I currently have him wedged into)

E1591AF6-5D2A-412C-B59F-C2EEDB67068A.jpeg

Hey does any one have the custom lighter skinned head sculpt version for sale or trade?
the ears on mine have crumpled and fallen off.

the one they are selling on EBAY now is very "orange" in the skin tone, as well as the eyes seem a little crossed.
cheers all

A little late as I've been re-modelling so I just recently put everyone back on the shelves. Here's mine, with the lighter-skinned headsculpt, and a trenchcoat from the Marvel Studios 12 inch Punisher. The coat is obviously lower quality than what other companies make, but it works surprisingly well as it has an 80's look to it...
RayPunisher.jpg

I am in the exact same predicament
The ear broke off mine as well
And they (the lighter head sculpts) are just none existent these days
I was thinking of resorting to making home battle damaged 😷

Thanks 1Kmasks
I actually have purchased these heads from this very seller ( left a review on E-bay) the heads are a far inferior quality to the original lighter shade that was offered ion the 1st run,
these have a very orange hue to them , and the paint it self appears to come off rather easily with finger contact.
So unless they have " changed" back to the original offered lighter sculpt, buyer beware.

Looking for one of the lighter skin toned custom heads (earlier generation, better quality). PM me with pics if you've got one available. Thanks.

A little late as I've been re-modelling so I just recently put everyone back on the shelves. Here's mine, with the lighter-skinned headsculpt, and a trenchcoat from the Marvel Studios 12 inch Punisher. The coat is obviously lower quality than what other companies make, but it works surprisingly well as it has an 80's look to it...
View attachment 403666

Nice! I kinda want to get a 1/6 trench coat too lol

Back