Action Figure 1/6 Scale Wolf Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great!

The new arms you sculpted actually remind me of the "old" Predator arms that Hot Toys used to use, which were bulkier and more muscular.

I think you did a great job in keeping the sleek look of the Wolf, but also giving him more definition and muscle where he needed it. Kind of reminds me of how the HT version was awesome, but perhaps a little too slender?

Nice paint job too!

Wow your Wolf looks way better than the original one! Great job overall, hope to see more custom preds from you soon.:D

Looks great!

The new arms you sculpted actually remind me of the "old" Predator arms that Hot Toys used to use, which were bulkier and more muscular.

I think you did a great job in keeping the sleek look of the Wolf, but also giving him more definition and muscle where he needed it. Kind of reminds me of how the HT version was awesome, but perhaps a little too slender?

Nice paint job too!

beautiful--------------------------

Thank You Guys.

I will pay 1,000 dollars to anyone who can make me a wolf predator just like this one, contact me through PM

Looks awesome!

Wolf isn't the biggest Predator and his legs seem smaller anyway....he is still the greatest Pred though.

looks good i had to go with a old predator 2 body on mine but it works i did a whole upgrade on mine
7833863406_ee4759bd17_b.jpg

Looking at the two, you can see just how far Hot Toys has come in their sculpting and paint app. Thanks for sharing.

Back