Action Figure 1/6 Scale Wolf Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Venomous_spidey

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi, Greetings,
Just wanna share some pics of my Hottoys 1/6 Wolf Predator Custom, hope for further guidance & advice from the elders in this forum:

Hottoys Wolf Predator Custom
wf0.jpg
wf1.jpg
wf2.jpg
wf2a.jpg
wfx.jpg

Rebuilt ,Resculpted, Reshaped & Repainted
I Resculpted the original wolf Predator body using epoxy putty, and Build New Muscle on the whole body.
I also repaint the whole body & armor using acrylic paint, all used hand brush.

Comparison Between The Original Body & WIP Custom Body:
wolfi.jpg

Those who have never seen the original form of 1/6 Hottoys Wolf Predator, can be seen here: https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_071808b.htm

Last edited:
Did you use a new body's torso with an old body's arms? Looks great man. This is the wolf I wish they made.

He looks bad:censored, do you have any pics of the conversion? If not - can you explain what exactly you did when you re-sculpted him?

Did you use a new body's torso with an old body's arms? Looks great man. This is the wolf I wish they made.

Your Wolf looks great. Nice work!:clap

Thanks Guys.
I Resculpted the original wolf Predator body using epoxy putty, and Build New Muscle on the whole body.
I also repaint the whole body & armor using acrylic paint, all used hand brush.
My Bad, I forgot to take photos of the WIP. :cuckoo:

Man that's awesome. I hope HT makes him look like that when they remake him.

Wow that's brilliant work! Always felt my HT wolf pred was too lanky, and needs to beef up more, and viola, your custom is just what I'd imagine he should look like!

Back