1/6 Scale Tardis, Tennant, Smith (see page 18 for kit!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Scale Tardis, Tennant, Smith & Baker!!

I still have a spot available for a Matt Smith Tardis. I started building last week, so it should be done in 2 weeks.

$365.00 + actual shipping.

Last edited:

If anyone would care to, I started a Who group for showcasing customs and where one might find parts to piece together a dr or just show your stuff:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/group.php?groupid=125
Come on over and join in. It would be a great honor to have 1 place to go for all available who-ness

There is a doctor who group on here already just guess it isn't very active. Happy to join this one aswell.

BOOM!!!!!!

matts.jpg

For those who were looking for a “kit” here is an opportunity.

My wife and I just bought a fixer upper home and I have been working on it non-stop for about a week and a half. I was working on 3 TARDIS’, 2 David Tennant and 1 Matt Smith. I will sell these as “kits.” The windows/signs need to be installed, and the roofs need to be built. I think the only thing you would have to purchase is more paint and the .20 plexi for the windows (it’s about $5.00 for the plexi, I can give you a link to where you can buy them.) I can give you the wood to finish the roof, which you would have to cut to size. And tell you how to do it if you need advice.
So basically, at this point, they are the floor/walls/doors all assembled and painted. It’s basically a painted TARDIS with no roof or windows.
Before I put them on e-bay I’ll offer them here for only $215.00 each, which includes USA shipping.
You get what looks like an assembled TARDIS but missing windows/roof/Police Signs (signs are included), the hardware to finish it off, wood to finish it off but needs to be cut to size, the lantern hardware which needs to be assembled. I can tell you how to finish the TARDIS with some instructions. You also get the 20 string battery operated LED lights which zip tie (also included) to small wood cubes I installed inside the TARDIS. And you get a "Tardis in your Pocket" for sound.
I can add photos later tonight after work. I just don’t have time anymore to build these with all the work I have to do on this house. Shoot me a pm if your interested.

I can have them packed and shipped out this Friday.

Last edited:

Now, more than ever, I wish I had the money.

Will you be returning to these at a later time?

God these are gorgeous. Hopefully I can scrape together some cash soon and get one of the Smith versions whenever you make them available again. I've been drooling for a bit now over these pics.

God these are gorgeous. Hopefully I can scrape together some cash soon and get one of the Smith versions whenever you make them available again. I've been drooling for a bit now over these pics.

I won't be making them again. I only have 2 kits left.

I was hoping to get a Brakkaki out of you before the end.

*fingers crossed that BCS will offer something at least as good quality wise at the same cost*

This is the kit. These are all I have or will be making. I don't have time for anymore builds.

You get one TARDIS from the photo below (Matt Smith or David Tennant).

tardis-3.jpg

They are $215 shipped within the USA. It would cost you that to build these from scratch. And these are 80% done.

These are it. There will be no more. I have sold these completed for $365 with zero complaints. The color in the photos is 100% what they are in person.

I made up some boxes last night for these. Buying tons of packing peanuts tonight, and boxing them up. I have to tear out our bathroom on Friday and just have no time anymore.

This is it guys. Last chance to own one of these. If they were made by Big Chief they would be over $1,000.00 believe me. An official PLASTIC TARDIS was sold about 2 years ago, and the retail price was $699.99. But they looked like such garbage, they never actually sold any. I put a link to those somewhere back in this thread.

I will give these until tonight. After work tonight I will put them on e-bay.

PM sent.......

That's another TENNANT gone. I have the other one on hold pending payment. And I just listed the Matt Smith on ebay. It's priced higher there because of the selling fees. If anybody wants it, don't buy it there and I can lower the price back down to $215 shipped (in the USA.)

Back